Turn on thread page Beta

Past papers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    lol you won't find it - believe me ive tried for papers post Jan 05 from OCR on this forum and only ever managed to get them from one very generous person. Chemistry - no chance!

ReputationRep:
    that is a shame...

ReputationRep:
    Teachers seem to be a bit tight (don;t know why) is there any chanve of anyone having these papers, if iget hold of them i can phtocopy them for my class too.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    It sure is...it sure is...

ReputationRep:
    Finally found a website with them on!! Searched for like an entire day last year and didnt find them, but finally found some:

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/..._resources.htm

That has june exams on it, the link at the bottom has jan exams.

Enjoy :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I was recently told that as I am doing Salters syllabuses for two of my science subjects (chemistry and physics), that I'd get rejected from top unis as salters science is looked down upon as there is 'too much focus on the applications and not the actual science'. As a result, it's seen as farm more dumbed down and easier. Is there any truth in this? I actually find Salters chemistry to be quite difficult compared to the rest of my subjects!

ReputationRep:
    The thng that annoys me is that I know for sure that someone, somewhere does have the .pdf file on their computer. I think that everyone should share past papers freely.

If I had a paper which someone desperately needed I wouldn't hesisate for a second about giving it to them. Anyway, there are many that do share.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing salters chemistry, i havn't heard anything about that. I know some one who did it and got into to do biochemistry at uni.

ReputationRep:
    God, that would be useful! ^_^; I've been looking all over but I can't find 'em anywhere. I didn't know you could buy them, I've only seen revision guides and stuff... maybe I'm not looking properly (as usual!). Which stores have you seen them in?

OCR is evil >_> I wish they'd just shove some past papers on their website >_>

Sorry I wasn't much help.

Good luck finding the papers!

x

ReputationRep:
    :eek: This better not be true.. i find Chemistry well difficult.. im applyin to some unis next year.. ahh what shall i do! including CAMBRIDGE! Will they reject me coz i do salters Chemistry.. i do AQA Traditional Biology though... By the way I want to study French and German..

But in this case it is being used as a mock, perhaps better he did not have it

ReputationRep:
    Oh thats true, I didn't read that. Well, ok in this case it probably is :p: For his/her own good!

ReputationRep:
    ok, i ll be a man.

but i admire what u said
    If I had a paper which someone desperately needed I wouldn't hesisate for a second about giving it to them. Anyway, there are many that do share.
    so after that test if i could somehow have that i will share

ReputationRep:
    If you are a good student and get good marks them there's no reason for you to be looked down on because of your syllabus.

ReputationRep:
    can anyone send me physics 2004 paper gcse?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    can anyone send me physics 2004 paper gcse?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by also1412)
    awesome site. i like that but i think if you can make it in ASP coding it would be nicer ( coz i like asp) hehe
    I didn't make it myself, it's MediaWiki, same software as wikipedia.

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki

-Chris

ps. I don't like ASP

ReputationRep:
    lol! anyways thanks for telling us!

ReputationRep:
    Why was this guy banned? Mr Maths does mark schemes for Core 1/Core 2/Maths GCSE papers a few days after the exams!

ReputationRep:
    So I have added the link to your site in my site before you even started telling people? God I am quick...

You can download the papers from the links in my site add them to yours.

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.