Turn on thread page Beta

Past papers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lotte)
    I've been having difficulty signing up to that pastpaperexams.com site, so was wondering if anyone could help me locate the following past exam papers:

A2 (OCR) Sociology - Power + Control (2536):

• January 2002

• January 2006

A2 (OCR) Sociology - Social Inequality and Difference (2539):

• January 2005

• January 2006

• June 2006

I would be really appreciative if anyone could help me!
    that site doesn't do sociology unfortunatley, if you have problems regierstring contact the admin on the ste he'll set you up an account. to be honest i've never seen sociology papers before unless they're from the OCR site. i think you can still get the jan 05 off the ocr site and june 06 mark scheme, not sure about the rest.

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if anyone would have CCEA ICT AS/A2 past papers much appreciated...

ReputationRep:
    Is there any A2 physics Edexcel past papers in the internet? Checked most websites and cant find any ((((((((

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,
    I was wondering if anybody would be able to provide me with solomon pprs for M3, FP3, S1 and S2?

Thnx, really appreciate it...

ReputationRep:
    i went onto that website but i couldn't go onto any links becos it said that the site will be shut down till 6th december 06 for redevelopment or something!!?? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    susppose you'll have to wait till then, it works fine with me, whic papers are you after?

ReputationRep:
    hello el diablo, can you please email me any of these past papers if you have them:

G.C.S.E Physics
    G.C.S.E Chemistry

I would really appreciate it if you could help me out. You can email them to [email protected] if you have them.

ReputationRep:
    try www.thepastpaperbank.co.uk rodogg as i don't hae any GCSE papers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Diablo)
    try www.thepastpaperbank.co.uk rodogg as i don't hae any GCSE papers
    Do you have A-level Edexcel jun2005-jun,jan2006 Physics Papers?

ReputationRep:
    el diablo please send me th link via pm, as its not displaying on this site. instead comes across as ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whyknows)
    great i found papers but there is no mark schemes :-/
    you have to go the the forum and then paper links, then physics links, you'll find it their. if you would like pm me your email and i'll send you a direct link tonight

ReputationRep:
    you all should considering asking a teacher for the school username and password for the examination board website.

you can log on and find everthing, and i mean everything.

ReputationRep:
    most places wont do that, i wish mine did!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a5h)
    iv been searching for chem OCR past exam papers too and can't find any on the internet.
    try the **************.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Diablo)
    most places wont do that, i wish mine did!
    ask man! you never know, I didn't think they was going to tell me but they did. you never know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quakee)
    ask man! you never know, I didn't think they was going to tell me but they did. you never know
    i did, they ssaid no which :mad: me off

ReputationRep:
    Why i can't open the homepage of **************.com

I live in HK , is it the reason????

ReputationRep:
    why is there no past papers for A2 Accounting.... searching on the net for a whole day and hardly found any... even on OCR main site..... they only have AS papers.....
    anyone can help???
    PS: is Accounting that rare???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jiny_geni)
    why is there no past papers for A2 Accounting.... searching on the net for a whole day and hardly found any... even on OCR main site..... they only have AS papers.....
    anyone can help???
    PS: is Accounting that rare???
    Hi,
    Has anyone got CIE A-Level Computing Paper 3 june 2006?
    And any Business Studies paper for 2005/2006?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Yo can anyone please tell me is it legal to put past papers on a website. If it is please pm me and i will put all of mine up.

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.