Turn on thread page Beta

Past papers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ma3eeni)
    does anyone have the chemistry AS mark schemes for june 2006? please.
    rep available.
    what board? if ocr then yes!

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone, i was wondering if anyone is doing King Lear for their Eng Lit exam. If yes, would you please tell me where i can get some essay questions to practise with. thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got Physic Salters Horners UNIT SH1
    MODULE 6751, paper no 01
    Any paper would be gr8ly appreciated, later papers 2005, 2006 preferably

ReputationRep:
    ok peoples, i have lots of markschemes and past papers for ocr physics, i have forces fields and energy as well as electrons and photons and wave properties thats all. but i do need markscheme's for physics forces fields and energy june 2006 and any markschemes people have for chemistry papers chains rings and spectroscopy. if u want i can email u some of my stuff. please help. :tumble: ;oldtimer;

ReputationRep:
    I found a great site
    http://www.matthewbriggs.net/exams/

Its got a lot of Chem, Bio and Physics papers for most examboards. But they only go up to 2004. Hope it helps!

ReputationRep:
    seriously in need of CIE past papers.....any users that have biology/maths/physics past papers, please pm me.....

ReputationRep:
    it's soooo hard these days to get papers for AS edexcel nuffield chemistry.... there's a LOT of edexcel papers online but not nuffield. my school refuses to give them out incase we give it to the lower years when they have their mocks =[

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xiao_ling)
    it's soooo hard these days to get papers for AS edexcel nuffield chemistry.... there's a LOT of edexcel papers online but not nuffield. my school refuses to give them out incase we give it to the lower years when they have their mocks =[
    i have a link, pm me and i'll give it toyou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freethebananas)
    ok peoples, i have lots of markschemes and past papers for ocr physics, i have forces fields and energy as well as electrons and photons and wave properties thats all. but i do need markscheme's for physics forces fields and energy june 2006 and any markschemes people have for chemistry papers chains rings and spectroscopy. if u want i can email u some of my stuff. please help. :tumble: ;oldtimer;
    i have a link for the mark schemes pm me and i'll give it to you

ReputationRep:
    ;happy2; something you all want (chemistry)#shh#
    http://www.rogepost.com/n/3955782110
    EDIT: just realised its already up.. nevermind!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h2o)
    i have a link, pm me and i'll give it toyou

Do you have Edexcel Maths past papers? namely C3 ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jwallis)
    Do you have Edexcel Maths past papers? namely C3 ?
    i have a link for edexcel maths:

C1-4
    M1-6
    S1-6
    D1-2
    P1-6
    FP1-3

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the MAY 2002 Chemistry for life 2580 mark scheme....

I just did the pracrise paper to find that i forgot the mark scheme from school

Thanks...
    A

ReputationRep:
    helloo,

anyone got AQA A jan and june 01 past papers, for Unit 1.. i really need them plz..

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have OCR Geology: Rock Cycle -Processes and Products and OCR Human Biology: Blood, Circulation and Gaseous Exchange papers. I have already downloaded the papers off the OCR website but they only have one for each subject and my teacher will not give us any extra papers,

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    sorry im a bit slow with this but peeps that asked me for stuff should be on its way. thanks to those who have suggested help for chemistry but still would like more marks schemes please. chhers.

freethebananas

:banana: ;oldtimer;

hey no need now thanks to h2o.got the chem papers i need cheers.
    :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

ReputationRep:
    What are the grade boundaries for AS chesmitry foundation module?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where you can get GCSE AQA Science "B" Past Papers online (not modular)??? I've already checked the AQA website, I'm wondering where you can get more.

ReputationRep:
    helloo all =)

does anyone have any idea where i can get the markscheme for Jan 06 Central concepts 0CR Biology?

cheeers

ReputationRep:
    Would appreciate it if anyone had any AS OCR Physics B Physics in Action past papers.

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.