Turn on thread page Beta

Past papers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It sounds strange that www.paperspoint has been sold off. I just entred that url last wednesday in my school. Everything is fine. Can sb find the CIE past paper? Physics and chemistry are required. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    the geocities site no longer worx...i tried loggin on a while ago:/ anyhow does anyone have a site where i cud download jun 06 markschemes from?? i cant seem to find them ANY WHERE!!!

ReputationRep:
    hi URGENT!! please please SOME1 GIVE ME A PAST PAPER WEBSITE, which hasnt been blocked!!! i need it for a/s biology ocr!! PLEASEEEEEEE exams on tues!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got MEI OCR Maths C1 June 2006 paper? Only C1 paper I can't find...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apricots)
    Hi,
    All OCR Salters Chemistry papers from 2001 onwards are available on my college intranet (with mark schemes), there are also papers for lots of other subjects. This can be accessed via the internet, however is password protected. I don't have a ny problem with pming anyoen who is interested my user name and password but I was wondering if there was anyway of moving these papers to the new site?
    http://intranet.psc.ac.uk/private/su...es/home_a2.htm

realy need help with past papers can u give me user name and password so i can access site

cheers

ReputationRep:
    ^ Here is the C1 Paper

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IP16C8LB

ReputationRep:
    If anybody knows a link for Edexcel Economics or AQA Computing (2001 and 2002 only) papers, can they please pm me.

ReputationRep:
    Looking for Chemistry (Chains, Rings & Spectroscopy) OCR papers for June 06, preferably by Friday, cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazmanmaniac)
    Looking for Chemistry (Chains, Rings & Spectroscopy) OCR papers for June 06, preferably by Friday, cheers.
    pmed you the link

ReputationRep:
    hi... could someone please tell me where i can get the january 2006 OCR biology unifying concepts paper from? and prefrably the markscheme too if possible!
    thank you in advance

ReputationRep:
    dude plzzzz someone help me... i cant find the frickin grade boundaries or it is just so complicated...

cant someone just compile a page with an index of all the specifications and grade boundaries plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

or, plz help me and tell me what are the grade boundaries for [A and A*] the following (it would be super to the power of 9999999999999999999) appreciated:

higher english language (not literature) - aqa
    higher mathematics - edexcel
    triple science biology - ed
    ditto physics
    ditto chem
    higher religious studies - aqa
    economics and business studies (higher) - ed
    higher french -aqa
    higher latin - ocr
    short course ict - ed

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    and email to [email protected]

i would appreciate sooooooooooooooo much like id love ya!!!

or if youre super super cool, you can make a web page with all the grade boundaries for every aqa,edexcel,ocr... etc for everyone like ME who looks everywhere and wastes so many hours :mad: on this when i can just look on 1 webpage..

thanx! plz help!

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it 80% - A, 70% - B and so on for everything?

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it 80% - A, 70% - B and so on for everything?
    Not exactly. Standardization changes the boundaries every year.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the jan and jun 2006 Biology Salters-Nuffield Unit4 paper? please?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have June 2005 Edexcel Economics Papers and Mark Schemes?
    I've been searching through so many past posts,. its unbelievable!!

Its quite urgent, so if anybody could PM please and then I can give you my email address!

Thanks a lot!!

ReputationRep:
    Could someone pleaaase pm me the june 06 aqa chemistry unit 4 paper

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the OCR Advancing Physics Jan 02 mark scheme please?

ReputationRep:
    Arghh Why The Fook Did pat paper exams Have To Go Down Now???!!! Jesus :d

ReputationRep:
    Arghh Why The Fook Did pat paper exams Have To Go Down Now???!!! Jesus :d
    lol, i just been onit. bandwith exceeded. i've just emailed el diablo and he replied saying he'[s going to speak to martyn, he says try it in half an hour. what he says they need is that they need donations to stop the site from closing down like it did, becasue, and i quote, 'we're not made out of money'! lol

ReputationRep:
    its working again

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.