Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone actually with unit 4c mark scheme, i can't find it anywhere. in need of this one pretty desperately. would be much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    see above - Stranded posted it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iainmacn)
    see above - Stranded posted it
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    this is the June 2005 mark scheme for $c. Does anyone has the 4A actual question paper of Jan07?

Thanks a lot!
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf Unit 4 Mark Scheme June 2005-4C.pdf (564.8 KB, 1713 views)

ReputationRep:
    http://www.edexcelbiology.co.uk/Past%20Papers.htm - you might find it here Iva

ReputationRep:
    the one on that website got it with option C, i need it with option A. Please if anyone got unit4 (optionA) unit 5 and unit 6 Jan 2007 , please post them here.

ReputationRep:
    I too need the option A for Unit 4!!! the edexcelbiology.co.uk website does not have the option A
    plz... anyone?

ReputationRep:
    ^ or obtion B

ReputationRep:
    the jan 07 paper was actually posted by somebody else but apparently a lot of you ddnt see it so here it is again. the jan 06 paper is photographed, so sorry if it isnt clear (i dont have a scanner:mad: )

good luck people!:eek:
    Attached Images

Attached Images
  2. File Type: pdf -6106 W2 (2) - Biology (Human).pdf (39.3 KB, 230 views)
  3. File Type: pdf MS-BIOLOGY-JANUARY07.pdf (175.5 KB, 1117 views)

ReputationRep:
    anybody having the Jun and Jan mark schemes of these two years for W2 Biology?

I do have the papers...

thank you!

ReputationRep:
    actually stranded only posted the question paper, i was looking for the mark scheme as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asian89)
    actually stranded only posted the question paper, i was looking for the mark scheme as well.
    ah okay - didn't realise that. Afraid I don't have it though, sorry

ReputationRep:
    THANK YOU SOO MUCH. THIS ONE SEEMS EASY. WHY IS THAT?
    DOES THAT MEAN THE SUMMER PAPER IS GOING TO BE HARDER? :confused: W2 IS GIVING MI SUCH A HARD TIME-
    but that includes the fact dat m just not putting in much effort. I have kind of given up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eponymous)
    Does any one have any OCR physics A past papers? pretty please
    (forces and motion/ wave properties)
    I have the papers. send me a PM with your e-mail address and the module that you want and I'll send them to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by never-mind)
    the jan 07 paper was actually posted by somebody else but apparently a lot of you ddnt see it so here it is again. the jan 06 paper is photographed, so sorry if it isnt clear (i dont have a scanner:mad: )

good luck people!:eek:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iva)
    anybody having the Jun and Jan mark schemes of these two years for W2 Biology?

I do have the papers...

thank you!
    I've only got June 2005. Sorry:
    Attached Images
  4. File Type: pdf attachmentAA.pdf (13.0 KB, 131 views)

ReputationRep:
    You guys want the Markscheme as well? I'll see if I can attach that- quite a big file that...

ReputationRep:
    Hi!!Can anyone please give me the q.paper of jan07 microbiology part!!..thnx

ReputationRep:
    Should have said before Tareque!
    Attached Images
  5. File Type: pdf 6104_01_que_20070124.pdf (289.3 KB, 273 views)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.