Hi everyone

I'm looking for the following OCR Physics A exam papers:

1. Forces & Motion: January 2003
2. Forces, Fields & Energy: June 2001, January 2002, January 2003
3. Unifying Concepts in Physics: January 2003
4. Health Physics: January 2002, June 2002, January 2003

5. Telecommunications: January 2002, June 2002, January 2003

Can anybody please help me? Thanks!

I have the papers from the first four modules. PM me your e-mail address and a copy of this list and I'll have a look. Unfortunately its too many to attach here :frown: hope that helps. :biggrin:
Reply 1522
small doubt though....i want to know...for question 1 of W2 jan 2007- when drawing a bargraph...in the x-axis are u suppose to write field no. from 1 - 10...?...and on the y axis the means for each field is it?..thanks for the papers
Reply 1523
please anyone????...how do u do the bar graph???
Reply 1524
anyone??
A.Jitto
please anyone????...how do u do the bar graph???

Ok I just skimmed through the question-
Plot Field numbers on the X axis, Plot mean on Y axis. Easy :biggrin: And oh yeah don't forget the legend to distinguish each bar from the other. Does that make sense?
Reply 1526
thank u soo much stranded...small doubt though in the x axis say when going from 1 - 10...do you draw bars for the means of both on say fieldnumber one( like one abit before 1 and afer one) or....do u draw like 1 - 1.5 is for one type and 1.5 - 2 is the other???...pls advice...really appreicate the help
Reply 1527
pls?
A.Jitto
thank u soo much stranded...small doubt though in the x axis say when going from 1 - 10...do you draw bars for the means of both on say fieldnumber one( like one abit before 1 and afer one) or....do u draw like 1 - 1.5 is for one type and 1.5 - 2 is the other???...pls advice...really appreicate the help

Check this out and if you still don't understand, ask away. The Y axis values are made up :wink:
A.Jitto
pls?

I've posted a sample chart.
Hey guys, im looking for the AQA January 2007 unit 2 question paper and mark scheme

Thanks in advance for your help
never-mind
jan 04 ms

Thankage!
okay is it wrong if we did a histogram here?

one more question why is the number of whatever not per hectare but the mean is?
Reply 1534
thank you X 10000...u r my savior...all da best for ur exam tomorrow...ill pray for u too
Stranded
Thankage!

Welcomage!
never-mind

one more question why is the number of whatever not per hectare but the mean is?

How can you possibly draw a histogram? :s:
A.Jitto
thank you X 10000...u r my savior...all da best for ur exam tomorrow...ill pray for u too

Hehe thanks and good luck.
Reply 1538
COOLAGE...does that make sense..???
never-mind

It still is per hectare. Who said it's not?

Latest

Trending

Trending