The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
yer i was , but i thought some of you guys mite tell me if there are n e sites which giv um for free
Reply 141
It's 5 weeks left for me until no exams as I'm doing A-levels. :p: Yeah, we will be relaxing as we have no more exams. Make use of this summer doing what ever you want, as you will be back to work soon. :frown:
Reply 142
yas245
yer i was , but i thought some of you guys mite tell me if there are n e sites which giv um for free

You could ask your teacher for some. I'm sure they would give them to you.
Reply 143
lol, i went on study leave may 6th, so like i havent got school for 4months from then, so come june 24th, ive got 11weeks 3days, woohoo!! but consid ure doind a-levels and finishin a week earlier and dont really start uni til like october uve got AGES!!
Reply 144
mtbab
lol, i went on study leave may 6th, so like i havent got school for 4months from then, so come june 24th, ive got 11weeks 3days, woohoo!! but consid ure doind a-levels and finishin a week earlier and dont really start uni til like october uve got AGES!!

Indeed. I'm taking a gap year by the way. I got a holiday for a year. :p: My study leave starts on the 27.
Reply 145
lol oooooh lucky you, im thinking about taking a gap year, but i'm worried i'll be like yeah that year was good, maybe i just wont go to uni and not go, lol, i might try and find course that takes an intake in february (there really arent many, and one of the only few i know , my mom teaches on (nursing, soo not me)), lol i use brackets too much
Reply 146
mtbab
lol oooooh lucky you, im thinking about taking a gap year, but i'm worried i'll be like yeah that year was good, maybe i just wont go to uni and not go, lol, i might try and find course that takes an intake in february (there really arent many, and one of the only few i know , my mom teaches on (nursing, soo not me)), lol i use brackets too much

Taking a gap year has it's advantages and disadvantages. There are loads of advantages than disadvantages. The most obvious one is that you can do something you like and you gain experience that will be useful. In addition, you might get money too! You could go in a year in industry too. I'm sure you can think of more advantages and disadvantages. The disadvantage is that you might not get back into the working routine for uni. :redface: :frown:

You got a bit of time to think if you want to go to university or not. I'm not sure about intakes in february though. Why do you want to go to uni in february? You could contact the admissions tutor to see if they would let you in on february.
Reply 147
feb is just that right time, to have a good break, and not lose all ya work ethos, lol
Reply 148
hi.was wondering if somebody can help me get some past papers and marking schemes for Alevel psychology please.thanks
Reply 149
Ok, now i wanna get another one ready. any suggestions for what u need?
Now try papers for umm chemistry, have u got scanphilia or wat!? It takes alot of time, n surely alot of time from your schedule!
Reply 151
Hi, here is the JAN 03 W2 paper, hope u find it usefull........

P.s. wouldnt mind rep if u do///
Reply 152
I have got no edexcel biology past papers.if you could send me the papers especially written alternative paper for unit 6.
it would be g888888
Reply 153
Im pretty sure what you are doing is illegal, since this material is copyright and your school had to purchase them. I think its really sad that the exam boards insist on charging for material which will help us pass our exams...in my opinion they should be TRYING to give it out. But your gonna get this forum and yourself into trouble if ur not careful...id check what your doing is legit.
Reply 154
mtbab, Im looking forward to my last exams too, 22nd June, seems like it's miles away but Year 11 has flown by!! 22nd June - Boring Business Studies along with 3 exams of Biology, Chemistry & Physics. Im gonna be really pleased when all this is over. Take Care and Good Luck!
Reply 155
wooooo. i m gonna go and do some massive shopping.haha.
oooo my 1000th post
Reply 156
easy bennett:wink:
Reply 157
IZZY!
wooooo. i m gonna go and do some massive shopping.haha.
oooo my 1000th post

congrats on ya 1000th!
Reply 158
WantA*
22nd June - Boring Business Studies along with 3 exams of Biology, Chemistry & Physics.
woh! u've got four exams in one day! the most i ever have is two,lol.
Does anyone have edexce A2 physics practical papers they could e mail me?

Latest

Trending

Trending