Turn on thread page Beta

Favourite cup-a-soup flavour? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What is it? Poll to follow.
    EDIT: I was stupid enough to forget to add the poll. I blame doing too much work

So what is it then anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    EDIT: I was stupid enough to forget to add the poll. I blame doing too much work

cup-a-soup is rank! least horrible one is minestrone tho, hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    cup-a-soup is rank! least horrible one is minestrone tho, hehe
    Says the man who eats Pot Noodles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    do they do chicken noodle? Oh, what I wouldn't do for a good bit of chicken noodle.
    They do indeed Personally, a lot of the ones with bits in just get annoying unless you use a spoon, which kind of defeats the object of having them in a cup. For me, you can't beat a traditional Chicken one

ReputationRep:
    Says the man who eats Pot Noodles
    cheek! i'm going to ring up 'Frau' off austin powers (aka the badock warden) and complain of your insolence..

ReputationRep:

Go to thread tools to add a poll.

My fave is Chiken and vegetable!

ReputationRep:
    I love chicken cupa soup. Have eaten a scary amount since coming to uni...

ReputationRep:
    creamy mushroom

ReputationRep:
    cheek! i'm going to ring up 'Frau' off austin powers (aka the badock warden) and complain of your insolence..
    Hehe, it's an uncanny resemblance isn't it?
    Ooh, did I tell you? I was talking to Jack yesterday and he was telling us about the new food regime, and apparently it's going to be much better this term They've got their arse into gear supposedly. The only difference I noticed today was we could help ourselves to more salad I'm wondering whether they'll give us more than 3 items at breakfast tomorrow...

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, it's an uncanny resemblance isn't it?
    Ooh, did I tell you? I was talking to Jack yesterday and he was telling us about the new food regime, and apparently it's going to be much better this term They've got their arse into gear supposedly. The only difference I noticed today was we could help ourselves to more salad I'm wondering whether they'll give us more than 3 items at breakfast tomorrow...
    *builds up suspense*

i don't mean to dash your hopes, but i'm sure jack gave us a similar talk last year :eek: it's all a ploy to help you part with your accomodation fees more easily.

and it's not salad - it's actually what those bristolian girls serving the food find under their bedsheets in the morning

ReputationRep:
    and it's not salad - it's actually what those bristolian girls serving the food find under their bedsheets in the morning
    :eek: But they had bread rolls as part of the salad today and everything! I think they got quite upset about the article in the Epigram, without realising it might actually have some factual base...

Speaking of the Bristolians, the cleaners woke me up this morning speaking very loudly in broad local accents and using the buffers on the corridor :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Oops, missed chicken noodle off the poll. Sorry...

ReputationRep:
    Beef and onion.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: But they had bread rolls as part of the salad today and everything! I think they got quite upset about the article in the Epigram, without realising it might actually have some factual base...

Speaking of the Bristolians, the cleaners woke me up this morning speaking very loudly in broad local accents and using the buffers on the corridor :mad:
    bread rolls???? and there's me thinking there was more chance of that blonde haired dining supervisor having a facelift than there was them serving bread rolls at badock.

and the epigram article was good for you, at least they get a shake-up!

[i take it they don't actually come into your room and wake you up...that's what they did before anyway, when they emptied the bins]

PS: sorry, this has nothing at all to do with cup-a-soup.

ReputationRep:
    bread rolls???? and there's me thinking there was more chance of that blonde haired dining supervisor having a facelift than there was them serving bread rolls at badock.

and the epigram article was good for you, at least they get a shake-up!

[i take it they don't actually come into your room and wake you up...that's what they did before anyway, when they emptied the bins]

PS: sorry, this has nothing at all to do with cup-a-soup.
    Oh yeah, bread rolls, you better believe it

It's my thread, and I can talk about what I want :p:

And they do come into the rooms to empty the bins whether we're in there or not, but there's not a lot I can do about that. I'm out most of the time anyway.

That supervisor looks like she'd be partial to a bit of plastic surgery, I'd have thought. She got told off by the tall welsh guy - the catering manager (Martin is it?) - during the last formal for letting somebody out of one of the locked doors during it to go to the loo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Beef and onion.
    Beef and onion flavour looks and tastes like blood.

Chicken for the win!

ReputationRep:
    god, i don't keep a list of all of their names just for your pleasure, chicken devil!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyT)
    Beef and onion flavour looks and tastes like blood.
    Exactly. A man's soup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    yeah, if you're a man with purple disease
    I don't know what that is

ReputationRep:
    god, i don't keep a list of all of their names just for your pleasure, chicken devil!
    Hehe
    I'm quite good when it comes to names, that's my excuse

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.