Unknown-02
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I havent been able to find a forum for those who had an offer from imperial last year (2020) but did not meet the grades due to their CAGs. We can discuss our reapplication here
Unknown-02
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Did anyone else receive the email from Imperial today about the exams being cancelled and the webinar?
sometimeslight
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
yep, I'm hoping to get CAGs this year from a private centre
triestostudy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
i’m also a reinstated offer holder but i did the autumn 2020 exams but wishing you guys the best of luck - i hope everything works out for the better this time around ❤️❤️
macbook4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Unknown-02)
Did anyone else receive the email from Imperial today about the exams being cancelled and the webinar?
Has anyone had anymore information on the webinar?
sometimeslight
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by triestostudy)
i’m also a reinstated offer holder but i did the autumn 2020 exams but wishing you guys the best of luck - i hope everything works out for the better this time around ❤️❤️
thank you so much <333 congrats on ur exams!!
Unknown-02
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by macbook4)
Has anyone had anymore information on the webinar?
No i havent personally
Diyarvnd
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey! I also did the Autumn exams haven’t got the unconditional offer yet tho..
Diyarvnd
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey I can’t reply to PMs yet. Imperials definitely my firm- It was my only med offer in 2020 and when I applied this checks I didn’t apply to any other med courses. Is ICSM yours? Did you sit one subject in Autumn?
SpaceTravel
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well done to all who got the grades in Autumn!

What is the summer 2021 grades offer by Imperial? Is it the same grade requirement as 2020 or asking for a higher grade in the summer exam (question for 2020 offer holders)?
triestostudy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Diyarvnd)
Hey I can’t reply to PMs yet. Imperials definitely my firm- It was my only med offer in 2020 and when I applied this checks I didn’t apply to any other med courses. Is ICSM yours? Did you sit one subject in Autumn?
Hi, yep Imperial is my firm too

Ahaha, I ended up sitting all 3 A-Levels which was definitely intense. Which A level did you sit?

Thanks for replying ❤️
Diyarvnd
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, yep Imperial is my firm too

Ahaha, I ended up sitting all 3 A-Levels which was definitely intense. Which A level did you sit?

Thanks for replying ❤️
Oh my lord 3?! That’s incredible... I can imagine that being intense, I was done after 1 exam let alone 9. Congratulations that is a huge achievement doing that in so little time!! I just did Chemistry in Autumn. Time is passing so slowly lol I just want to uni now😂😭
sometimeslight
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SpaceTravel)
Well done to all who got the grades in Autumn!

What is the summer 2021 grades offer by Imperial? Is it the same grade requirement as 2020 or asking for a higher grade in the summer exam (question for 2020 offer holders)?
hello,

I'm in Wales, and here we didn't have Autumn resits so it would've been unfair to ask for a higher grade just because we don't live in England.

As for people in England who are planning to do Summer 21 resits, I believe the offer is the same although I am not sure best of luck
Unknown-02
Rep:
?
Has anybody heard anything about the webinar yet?
triestostudy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Unknown-02)
Has anybody heard anything about the webinar yet?
Nope :/
Unknown-02
Rep:
?
Nope :/
Its been over a month since they first emailed us now with exams cancelled aswell the waits giving me so much anxiety.
Hol4271
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey everyone! I am also a reinstated medicine 2020 offer holder for imperial, and I had to sit my chemistry A level last autumn and fortunately I received the A I needed! But my offer still says conditional and hasn’t changed... and imperial kept saying they are waiting for UCAS to send them the new grade but UCAS told me they did that in February! Everyone else is in the same position as me, right? It would be so comforting for the offer to be confirmed after all this uncertainty!
triestostudy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Hol4271)
Hey everyone! I am also a reinstated medicine 2020 offer holder for imperial, and I had to sit my chemistry A level last autumn and fortunately I received the A I needed! But my offer still says conditional and hasn’t changed... and imperial kept saying they are waiting for UCAS to send them the new grade but UCAS told me they did that in February! Everyone else is in the same position as me, right? It would be so comforting for the offer to be confirmed after all this uncertainty!
Heyy, mine hasn’t updated on Track yet either. When yours does, please let the rest of us know. Thank you
Unknown-02
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Hol4271)
Im praying we all get unconditional offers after this affecting us for the second year in a row. I hope we all get in
Hol4271
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Heyy, mine hasn’t updated on Track yet either. When yours does, please let the rest of us know. Thank you
Will do!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (208)
42.98%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (74)
15.29%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (194)
40.08%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
1.65%

Watched Threads