C1 Exam Coming Up, you prepared? Watch

This discussion is closed.
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Our C1 exam is on monday (edexcel)..how is everyone getting along with their revision? Prepared? Nervous?

I have pretty much finished everything and I'm just going over things I find a little difficult, like sequences and so on. I do get most of the questions right, it's just I often make silly little mistakes while calculating, which ofcourse f**ks up the rest of the answer. To be honest, I think C1 is really easy...am I the only one that thinks that?
You
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Can you help me with this please?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...52&postcount=5
~Raphael~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by koldtoast)
Our C1 exam is on monday (edexcel)..how is everyone getting along with their revision? Prepared? Nervous?

I have pretty much finished everything and I'm just going over things I find a little difficult, like sequences and so on. I do get most of the questions right, it's just I often make silly little mistakes while calculating, which ofcourse f**ks up the rest of the answer. To be honest, I think C1 is really easy...am I the only one that thinks that?
I looked at the sample paper Edexcel provided for C1, and it is really, really manageable...I also looked at the conversion for P1 --> C1 and half the questions are left out...I assume people are going to get much higher raw marks this time around!
smallthoms
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
To be honest, I think C1 is really easy...am I the only one that thinks that?
I kind of agree. I should be able to do the work but I've only had 1 past paper to try, so I've no idea exactly how well I'm likely to do.
Hash
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
To be honest, I think C1 is really easy...am I the only one that thinks that?
You're right. It's kind of like key skills.
Tut
Report 14 years ago
I am really nervous.. i kno i kno everything i just get realli paronoid :-s.. ive revised so much, hopefully everything will be kool. Jus need 2 relaaaaxxxx
Christophicus
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm prepared.
Gauss
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Best of luck to all of you

Euclid
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Performance Design and Practice Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?