jayp2807
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm 17 and at my last year of a levels (y13) i currently study business and ICT
After i finish this June i'm looking to do a apprenticeship in the finance sector (not sure exactly what) however i have no idea how to make a cv and what to include, any tips and advice also i have no work experience so i'm really panicking atm
HELP!!!!!!!!
fluffymoffin
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
A CV usually consists of your contact details, a profile, education, employment history, any achievements, and hobbies/interests. You can find many useful resources and templates to start your CV online. Have you done any work experiences in year 10 and 12, or any voluntary jobs, or extracurricular activities. If so, you should include them under your employment section. You should also sign up to Uptree, I've seen many virtual/online work experiences that could be used to put in your CV if you attend.
jayp2807
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by fluffymoffin)
A CV usually consists of your contact details, a profile, education, employment history, any achievements, and hobbies/interests. You can find many useful resources and templates to start your CV online. Have you done any work experiences in year 10 and 12, or any voluntary jobs, or extracurricular activities. If so, you should include them under your employment section. You should also sign up to Uptree, I've seen many virtual/online work experiences that could be used to put in your CV if you attend.
what should i write in my profile
fluffymoffin
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by jayp2807)
what should i write in my profile
You should mention your skills and attributes that you have, any qualifications you’ve achieved. For instance if you are a school leaver, you should state so, and mention what your ambitions are. Relate it to the role you are applying for, and you could also mention if you have any previous experience in the role you are applying for.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (649)
48.4%
No (692)
51.6%

Watched Threads