The Student Room Group

Cardiff Six Form College or Brighton College

I’m an international student from Hong Kong and I have to decide between these two schools. I have received a scholarship from CSFC and a place at Brighton as well, but I’ve heard that CSFC is literally like a cram school/tutorial centre but it also gets better grades than BC. My parents are convinced that CSFC is a better school and I have to decide by tomorrow. What do you guys think?
I think you should pick whichever learning environment suits you.

Personally I'd say CSFC as it has higher grades but that might not matter to you that much.
Those are as Im sure you know very different places,do you want a exam factory with very poor facilities and a very very large international cohort and little going on beyond Academics or do you want the all round education experience of a British Boarding school,
Csfc is so bad starting from this year. The principal has changed and he’s very unreasonable.
Csfc could get u the grades but you’ll have to endure the comments made by the principal. They give us numerous tests and keep stressing how every one is extremely important and we must study 24/7. At the same time, they kept asking us to take a break, very contradicting. Their covid policy is questionable, they kept saying how well they did but oops there was a covid outbreak in December.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending