The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Solaek
Hi everyone. I have been offered a place in Sunderland and I'm thinking about accomodation. My concern is Im not sure if lectures may go online later in the year due to covid restrictions. Anyone has a thought to share?

Although it is impossible to predict the status of the pandemic in September, the University aims to combine online lectures, seminars and workshops with timetabled teaching and other activities on campus.
This will include access to our libraries, studios and labs. These plans may have to change in order to adhere to Government requirements, but wherever possible there will be no changes to the overall aims of your course.

What are you looking for from your accommodation? Here is a link to some information on our offerings, as you'll be based at City Campus, you may wish to consider Clanny House, or The Forge U-Student Village however all accessible via the free student bus. Feel free to join our Freshers group here to chat with current OSPAP students and fellow applicants joining us this September to gain their insight on where they have chosen to stay, you can also chat with current students here for information on life at Sunderland.
Hi, guys. I am applying for my ospap this year and I got an email from GPHC saying that we have sent you documents for a final decision. Just nervous and worried about it. Do we get an answer in form of a letter in mail or an email ? And how long does it normally take ? I got the final decision email on 9th of July - do reply to my query please - cheers
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Solaek
Hi everyone. I have been offered a place in Sunderland and I'm thinking about accomodation. My concern is Im not sure if lectures may go online later in the year due to covid restrictions. Anyone has a thought to share?

Hi, I am applying for my ospap this year to Sunderland and I got an email from GPHC saying that we have sent you documents for a final decision. Just nervous and worried about it. Do we get an answer in form of a letter in mail or an email ? And how long does it normally take ? I got the final decision email on 9th of July - do reply to my query please - cheers
Original post by Sherizafar90
Hi, guys. I am applying for my ospap this year and I got an email from GPHC saying that we have sent you documents for a final decision. Just nervous and worried about it. Do we get an answer in form of a letter in mail or an email ? And how long does it normally take ? I got the final decision email on 9th of July - do reply to my query please - cheers

By email.
I am an International student from Pakistan. I have applied for GPhC and waiting for their final decision. I might get a decision in the first week of August. Is it possible that I can get into @UniversityOfSunderland this year. I also need a visa.
Reply 285
Hello Everyone
Can anyone please tell me how long does gphC take to send an approval email? Do they always take 28 days or it can be less than that? As I submitted my application yesterday and all other documents are being sent as well.
Original post by naeems
Hello Everyone
Can anyone please tell me how long does gphC take to send an approval email? Do they always take 28 days or it can be less than that? As I submitted my application yesterday and all other documents are being sent as well.

It takes between 3 to 4 weeks ,but its faster now cos time is running out for September 21 intake
Hi guys, how long does it take for the university of Sunderland to send an offer letter ? I applied a week ago almost. Thank you
Original post by SHS_LHR
I am an International student from Pakistan. I have applied for GPhC and waiting for their final decision. I might get a decision in the first week of August. Is it possible that I can get into @UniversityOfSunderland this year. I also need a visa.

Hiya, if you can get a letter in early august then it is possible to get into this course and get your visa in time. Visa applications in Pakistan take around 7-10 days if all your documents are complete and the term for ospap starts at the end of September
Hiya, if you can get a letter in early august then it is possible to get into this course and get your visa in time. Visa applications in Pakistan take around 7-10 days if all your documents are complete and the term for ospap starts at the end of September

hello. How many days It took to get the letter from GPhC after payment?
Almost 3 weeks
Almost 3 weeks

3 weeks after the payment or after completion of application and supporting documents.
Original post by SHS_LHR
3 weeks after the payment or after completion of application and supporting documents.

So my timeline was :
Documents submission 26 May 2021
Payment email & additional documents 22 June 2021
Final decision email 9th July 2021
Letter in email 29 July 2021
So my timeline was :

Have you received any reply from the University
Reply 294
So my timeline was :

Have you applied for pre reg training before their closing date in june?
Reply 295
Hey can you please let me know what the pharmaceutical calculations test was like? What kind of questions were there?
Reply 296
Hello,
Can anyone who got into brighton please tell me what kind of questions were there in the pharmaceutical calculations test of university of brighton? How many questions were there? And how much time was given for the online test?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 297
Original post by Saeed111
Hello all,

I am starting ospap in Brighton this year. Any one else for Brighton??

Hey can you please tell me what kind of questions were there in pharmaceutical calculations test? And how many questions were there in total and how much time was given in the test?
Pleaseeeee reply
Original post by ShahSo
Hey can you please tell me what kind of questions were there in pharmaceutical calculations test? And how many questions were there in total and how much time was given in the test?
Pleaseeeee reply

Hi,
You have to do 10 questions in 20min. It was a mix of everything. You can prepare from the pharmaceutical calculation book for the test and that would cover everything.
Hi,
I have sent my application form with required docs. How much time it takes to get a reply from GPhC office? Do they acknowledge application received? Thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending