Do you think ghosts and or poltergeists are real?

Watch
username4521132
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
tell me
The Bad Doctor
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
Yes and no, the mind plays tricks, leading to us believing somewhere is haunted. I have never seen a ghost except from on TV. I wouldn't want too, but I believe that some kind of proof to the existence of the supernatural.
username4986690
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
No, they are scientifically impossible.
The Bad Doctor
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by DiddyDec)
Not necessarily true.
SnowMiku
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Maybe. Maybe not. I don't know because there's evidence on both sides.
username4986690
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by The Bad Doctor)
Not necessarily true.
Please do explain how it is scientifically possible.
The Bad Doctor
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Please do explain how it is scientifically possible.
I can't, but then again, you can't prove they're not real.
username5453336
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
yes
i have seen them
pls dont go on about science (cough cough diddy dec) i dont want to explain to someone why they exist when they think otherwise. there is no point lol
StarLinyx
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
They are as real as trolls, vampires, Sauron, Smaug etc. All in imagination only.
EllieroseFarmer
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Hundred percent yes
username5453336
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by EllieroseFarmer)
Hundred percent yes
woooooo yay
:five:
username4986690
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
I can't
Case closed
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by StarLinyx)
They are as real as trolls, vampires, Sauron, Smaug etc. All in imagination only.
Sadly not true on tsr :emo:
username5453336
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Case closed
i didnt mean to rep this lmao
Zain_Ahmed
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
I can't, but then again, you can't prove they're not real.
They're just a psychological thing. They aren't real because they don't follow the laws of physics. Some people believe they "see" or "saw" a ghost but it's most likely due to their mind playing tricks or they think that they saw a ghost but it was actually something else.
Think about it.. How would ghosts be real and if they were.. Why would they try to haunt or scare people??
The Bad Doctor
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Case closed
Only for the meantime, but it will be reopened once I have gathered enough information.
username4986690
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by BluMoon06)
i didnt mean to rep this lmao
You can't have it back
7 rep closer to my 12 gems :woo:
username5453336
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
You can't have it back
7 rep closer to my 12 gems :woo:
haha lol well good luck
Zack Noble
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Magic is undiscovered science not all scientific theories and reasoning have been found yet
username4986690
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Zack Noble)
Magic
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (106)
34.42%
Yes - a trusted person (88)
28.57%
No (81)
26.3%
I'm not sure (33)
10.71%

Watched Threads