Missing online lessons

Watch
kitkatkarkat
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
For one of my subjects, I have missed all of my lessons and work since the beginning of January. I have another lesson in two days, and my parents will force me to go to it. I haven't been going because the idea of just turning up to them after not for so long gives me extreme anxiety, also I can't submit work because I don't have access to the site. I also don't have enough time to catch up because I'm slipping up on other subjects too. I've managed to face one of the subjects I've fallen behind on, but this one feels impossible. I've ignored all the teacher's emails and haven't replied, so I talking to her now is harder than ever. How do I face my teacher and what do I tell her?
something_orphic
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I have missed quite a few of my online lectures as well. You have to face up to it i am afraid.

Send her an email explaining what happened with your anxiety and stuff and your problems accessing the site.

Ask her if she can help fix these problems.

Send her a study plan of how you are going to catch up so that she believes you are committed. This will also help you to catch up a bit even if not all.

You don't have to do all of the work just some of it.

Maybe ask your classmates for their work (idk what your subject is but hopefully it is one where this is doable).

Its going to be okay. Just take a deep breath.
kitkatkarkat
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thanks! It's a language subject so I was able to copy some notes and watch back on previous work. This really helped though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (649)
48.4%
No (692)
51.6%

Watched Threads