Marlywest
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Is lcf and ual actually doing online interviews this year ive been given a mix of information
University of the Arts London
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Marlywest)
Is lcf and ual actually doing online interviews this year ive been given a mix of information
Hi Marlywest,

I just want to clarify the following information is specific to UK home applicants:

Due the ongoing restrictions as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and government advice, LCF has taken the decision not to continue with our planned interview week and face to face interviews for this academic cycle in 2021. Places will be offered based on work submitted by applicants as part of their PebblePad portfolio.

Offer holders will have the opportunity to engage with course teams at a number of planned engagement activities.

Camberwell, Chelsea, Central Saint Martins and Wimbledon College of Arts at UAL currently have plans to continue with digital interviews.

All the best,
Mike
UK Student Recruitment Officer
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (157)
44.23%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (40)
11.27%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (29)
8.17%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (75)
21.13%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
9.58%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise