232CEC
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, does anyone know when ofqual will announce their decision on how private candidates will be graded? I can’t find any news about it. I don’t know whether to revise or not. Thanks
Cliff82289
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 232CEC)
Hi, does anyone know when ofqual will announce their decision on how private candidates will be graded? I can’t find any news about it. I don’t know whether to revise or not. Thanks
Hello 22nd February is the announcement on what they’ll do with private candidates.I would say keep revising as I hope they’ll accommodate private candidates with a grade this year and say if 2021 summer exams went ahead you don’t want to be behind with revision. Are you registered with an exam centre?
232CEC
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cliff82289)
Hello 22nd February is the announcement on what they’ll do with private candidates.I would say keep revising as I hope they’ll accommodate private candidates with a grade this year and say if 2021 summer exams went ahead you don’t want to be behind with revision. Are you registered with an exam centre?
Hi, thanks for the response. I’m not currently registered, the exam centre (my old sixth form) are waiting to see what ofqual announce about private exams. Is 22nd of Feb official or just rumoured?
heysummer
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Everyone is saying keep waiting for the decision outcome. But I'm worried about the entry deadline. Do you know when the deadline is?
Cliff82289
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by heysummer)
Everyone is saying keep waiting for the decision outcome. But I'm worried about the entry deadline. Do you know when the deadline is?
It is legit 22nd feb
Cliff82289
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yh that’s me too it is an official date

(Original post by 232CEC)
Hi, thanks for the response. I’m not currently registered, the exam centre (my old sixth form) are waiting to see what ofqual announce about private exams. Is 22nd of Feb official or just rumoured?
232CEC
Rep:
?
Thanks, much appreciated
232CEC
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Is there any news? I can’t find any?
Hanna044
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
232CEC: No, i haven‘t heard about any news today. Which stresses me to be honest, as I have to know how the things are working. I have heard that they will announce the news in this week, and not exactly today
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (632)
48.77%
No (664)
51.23%

Watched Threads