Erasmus Mundus

Watch this thread
IrinaPot
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello!

I'm currently applying for master's degree. Today I received a letter of "conditional offer". What does it mean for me? Does it say something about scholarship status or just about acceptance to university? I graduate this year, so I have to upload my diploma letter. I know it, but I dont know either accept the "conditional offer" or not. I cant pay for my studies, so I'm not interested in studying without scholarship.

Those who are acquainted with Erasmus Mundus programme, could you please say: whether applicants currently getting their degree receive separate letter of admission to the program and scholarship letter or not? Does "conditional offer" give me any hope or all the applicants get it?
username3739074
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi there! I believe that offer letters and scholarship offers are indeed given separately, with scholarship offers coming out later. Is this for IMSISS at Glasgow?
ACali
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The conditional offer means that you have been accepted but need to send some documents later in order to start your studies. Since you haven’t graduated yet they probably need you diploma and final GPA and you should check the deadline to send those. This conditional offer doesn’t affect your chances at getting the scholarship, and yes, it is possible to get the response of the university before the scholarship results.I applied to GLOCAL and received and offer from Glasgow but am still waiting for the scholarship to accept the offer. For my program the results will be ready in april.
dakota.johnston
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The website says that we find out about the scholarship April 2nd, 2021. The conditional offer won't go firm until you graduate and upload the information but the acceptance to the program is only step one.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (38)
34.55%
The paper was reasonable (43)
39.09%
Not feeling great about that exam... (18)
16.36%
It was TERRIBLE (11)
10%

Watched Threads