Don't know much about history GYG

Watch
bushelboi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, so I'm in year 13 studying Maths, Physics, History and Latin and I had covid over christmas (and was super lazy as well), had to do mocks late and now I'm reaaaally behind in history. My history teacher, who is one of the sweetest people ever, thinks (knows?) I'm lazy and kinda rude cos I got so behind and didn't reply to her emails.

Will I be able to catch up my 4 missed homeworks, 2 weeks of lessons, coursework and two mock papers by the end of next week? Stay tuned to find out

(btw I totally understand if u literally couldn't give a ****, but I need some flimsy sense of accountability to make me work so...
les go)
pippin110
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Aha im not too far behind with history but I have a couple of homeworks that were due in last week 😭 history can be such a nightmare - esp when the work we have to hand in has to be the best work we can possibly do as it could be used for evidence! I feel like it puts too much stress on doing each of the pieces of work 😬
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (596)
49.13%
No (617)
50.87%

Watched Threads