Manasa V
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi All! Anyone here going to pursue Masters in Data Science at UofG in September 2021?
sir_vp
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Manasa V)
Hi All! Anyone here going to pursue Masters in Data Science at UofG in September 2021?
Hey Manasa, I have an offer for the same
Manasa V
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by sir_vp)
Hey Manasa, I have an offer for the same
Hi! Great to know! Would like to check with you on 2 things - Any confirmations on scholarships and also any idea if we'd be having Live (offline) classes from September.
sir_vp
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi! Great to know! Would like to check with you on 2 things - Any confirmations on scholarships and also any idea if we'd be having Live (offline) classes from September.
Sent a mail reg scholarship but received a vague answer about how scholarships are awarded only based on academic excellence. If you are selected, you'll receive a mail six weeks after receiving the offer. Regarding live classes, the unis are still unsure as it is too soon .
kanupriya63
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
heyyy.. congrats on your offer..
i have an offer for MSc Data Analytics from UofG
Manasa V
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by kanupriya63)
heyyy.. congrats on your offer..
i have an offer for MSc Data Analytics from UofG
Hello! Congrats on your offer too! Would like to check with you on 2 things - Any confirmations on scholarships and also any idea if we'd be having Live (offline) classes from September.
kanupriya63
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello! Congrats on your offer too! Would like to check with you on 2 things - Any confirmations on scholarships and also any idea if we'd be having Live (offline) classes from September.
No, I was wondering about the same thing.. and if i may, which other universities did you apply to? and what made you finalise Glasgow. Im quite confused at the moment as I am waiting for decisions from other universities.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (71)
12.14%
Virtual campus tours/open days (142)
24.27%
Live streaming events (51)
8.72%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (55)
9.4%
A uni comparison tool (136)
23.25%
An in-person event when available (130)
22.22%