Want more information about this university?

University of Birmingham nursing interview

Watch
zoecbrown
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi , so i was selected for an interview last night and found the email this morning, but when i went to book a slot all of the times were closed. I've emailed the admissions team but was wondering if this happened to anyone else?
2FM :)
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by zoecbrown)
Hi , so i was selected for an interview last night and found the email this morning, but when i went to book a slot all of the times were closed. I've emailed the admissions team but was wondering if this happened to anyone else?
This happened to me too! I was so confused and I thought that I wouldn’t have an interview anymore since all the slots were full. However, I emailed them and someone cancelled so they put me in for that date. Have they replied to you? If so, when’s your interview?
zoecbrown
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by 2FM :))
This happened to me too! I was so confused and I thought that I wouldn’t have an interview anymore since all the slots were full. However, I emailed them and someone cancelled so they put me in for that date. Have they replied to you? If so, when’s your interview?
yeh , they got back quicker than i thought and explained that slots were taken up quicker than expected , so they opened up some new ones. Mine is on the 17th of April, so i've got a while to go.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (44)
23.28%
Unhappy (53)
28.04%
Conflicted (92)
48.68%

Watched Threads