plsss help.......... i cant go sixth form becuase..... advice??.....

Watch
casiee__xo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
helppp..... i really eanna go sixth form but my target grades are low and they are 3s and i am panicking lol pls someone helpppp i want to go sixth form but my teacher who called today says that i need to have a plan b becuase my target grades are low someone help.........

the teacher says plan b is college but im an asian **** and my parents will diswon me plss someone help thanks
Last edited by casiee__xo; 5 months ago
ADarling
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Relax
maybe you can get your teacher to help you with the work
Pm me if u need as i passed that level and am now in sixth form and happy to help if u want
Flexonyall_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
just stick up with it listen to your parents even if you don't want to
Flexonyall_
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by ADarling)
Relax
Pm me if u need as i passed that level and am now in sixth form and happy to help if u want
what work? they have to choose between college or 6th form
ADarling
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Flexonyall_)
what work? they have to choose between college or 6th form
cuz their target grades are low
casiee__xo
Rep:
?
Relax
aww thank u xx
casiee__xo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Flexonyall_)
just stick up with it listen to your parents even if you don't want to
awww ok.....
casiee__xo
Rep:
?
yh

cuz their target grades are low
yh im really worried and scared......
username5628370
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by casiee__xo)
helppp..... i really eanna go sixth form but my target grades are low and they are 3s and i am panicking lol pls someone helpppp i want to go sixth form but my teacher who called today says that i need to have a plan b becuase my target grades are low someone help.........

the teacher says plan b is college but im an asian **** and my parents will diswon me plss someone help thanks
Sometimes there are ways around this, some sixth forms can end up being more lenient. Also you may still be able to get into a sixth form but they may require you to do an extra GCSE there. It really depends.

for example, my friend got low grades she still got into sixth form despite only passing one things but the sixth form just made her do an extra GCSE alongside her course, which was travel and tourism. And then she did a B tech in health and social at her sixth form. Some sixth forms may refuse, others can sometimes work around it but I wouldn’t stress its deffo not the end of the world hope it works out for u! Just ring up and ask a lot of places.
Aminah T
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by casiee__xo)

Some sixth forms allow you to retake your GCSE's, but this will involve you to leave school at 19 if you take your A Levels in the same sixth form.
Last edited by Aminah T; 5 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (64)
22.3%
Excited but a bit nervous (129)
44.95%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.54%
I'm really nervous (58)
20.21%

Watched Threads