fareedkhansays
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Digital marketing companies need to look after many trends and upcoming marketing strategies that are important for brands to inculcate in their own digital marketing plans. The different branches of digital marketing give you many openings to test the waters and see what works for your firm. Let’s look at the strategies that are spiking in 2021 and can be utilized by you to optimize your digital strategy:

Augmented reality is being utilized by many firms already and it is an incredible technology feature to engage and give your customers a memorable experience of your brand
Focus on customer retention as you would on acquisition strategies because after 2020, it is wise to focus on the existing customers
Social commerce is a new feature that allows brands to shorten their customers’ shopping journey by allowing in-app shopping on social media applications
Utilize multiple features of socials that you use for your brand, automate where you can afford to, and sync your communication channels with the overall message
Communities surrounding your brand can do wonders for your brand’s image and continued retention of customers
Build trust and deliver what you promise in your statements of marketing
Search engine specific trend is to optimize for voice search to expand the accessibility to people through diverse ways
Increased focus to deliver more realistic and casual content rather than professionally shot work that looks very uptight and less fun

Point Blanc Media is aware of these above trends that can help really uplift your brand’s digital strategy. As not every digital marketing company in Dubai can do, PBM focuses on studying your specific company’s standing position, audience and development points before suggesting a strategy that would work accordingly. If you’re looking for a digital marketing company Dubai, make sure you check out the website and reach out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (147)
4.89%
Uncertainty around my education (443)
14.73%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (338)
11.24%
Lack of purpose or motivation (419)
13.93%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (140)
4.66%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (181)
6.02%
Loneliness (258)
8.58%
Financial worries (109)
3.62%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (123)
4.09%
Exposure to negative news/social media (136)
4.52%
Lack of real life entertainment (163)
5.42%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (266)
8.85%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (284)
9.44%

Watched Threads