The Student Room Group

cardiff uni nursing interview !!

HEY!

so my interview for adult nursing at cardiff is tomorrow and i'm a tad bit shook a ha ha
what should i expect? how should i prepare?
Reply 1
Good luck for your interview! I don't have any specific advice for Cardiff interviews as still waiting to (hopefully!) be invited to interview, could you update us when you've had it as to what it was like? Thanks and good luck!!!
Reply 2
hey!!

i had my interview this morning. it was with two interviewers, and they just asked me 5 questions. i think they basically scrapped the mmi concept bc i got the same as i did in my other interviews.
they started off with that absolutely hellish question about why i wanna apply to cardiff, and then they just asked me stuff about the 6c's and ofc why you think you're good for the role. (i read about the 6c's last night which was literally a godsend or i wouldn't've had a single shot. like rn i have one and it's a small chance HAHA)
and then they just asked about scenarios and how they reflect the C's and nursing codes overall.
i don't think i did pretty well tho. good luck! i hope u get invited for an interview <3
Original post by millsr
Good luck for your interview! I don't have any specific advice for Cardiff interviews as still waiting to (hopefully!) be invited to interview, could you update us when you've had it as to what it was like? Thanks and good luck!!!
Reply 3
Original post by bellions
hey!!

i had my interview this morning. it was with two interviewers, and they just asked me 5 questions. i think they basically scrapped the mmi concept bc i got the same as i did in my other interviews.
they started off with that absolutely hellish question about why i wanna apply to cardiff, and then they just asked me stuff about the 6c's and ofc why you think you're good for the role. (i read about the 6c's last night which was literally a godsend or i wouldn't've had a single shot. like rn i have one and it's a small chance HAHA)
and then they just asked about scenarios and how they reflect the C's and nursing codes overall.
i don't think i did pretty well tho. good luck! i hope u get invited for an interview <3

Thank you so much!! I hope you get an offer soon xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending