How to evaluate in RE 12 marker questions

Watch this thread
Yesyesyes17
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
In my re tests I tend to get 10/12 on the 12 markers with my teacher always saying evaluate the statement but I'm not quite sure what she means by that, does anyone have any any tips on answering the 12 markers and/or examples 12 mark answers
Sonnywilson
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi. I’ve got 12/12 on all my 12 markers all year, and I always use the same structure to answer:
A paragraph on scripture
A paragraph to agree
One to disagree
And a conclusion with a JUSTIFIED argument - don’t be scared to be ruthless and honest in your conclusion! If this is too summarised I’m happy to help more )
soap1611
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
At the end of each paragraph, you evaluate it by stating whether it's a strong or weak argument. I don't know if it's right, or if it's what your RE teacher is looking for, but it's how my RE teacher tells me to evaluate my responses. Hope that helps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (53)
26.77%
As I expected (65)
32.83%
Harder (72)
36.36%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.04%

Watched Threads