Huge pregnancy scare

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hello, basically a month and a bit ago I got fingered by my boyfriend. He wanked his **** off for less than a minute and he said he didn't have pre *** on his hand. I'm scared incase I could be pregnant from that. I started cerelle the mini pill about a week after that then my period was due n it came a week late. Then I felt sick a week after that for about 5 days so I stopped taking the pill and I stopped feeling sick so it was probably that. I then started bleeding lightly 2 days after stopping the pill so I'm scared incase I'm pregnant. I had one negative pregnancy test but haven't been able to test again
Littleemma98
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello, basically a month and a bit ago I got fingered by my boyfriend. He wanked his **** off for less than a minute and he said he didn't have pre *** on his hand. I'm scared incase I could be pregnant from that. I started cerelle the mini pill about a week after that then my period was due n it came a week late. Then I felt sick a week after that for about 5 days so I stopped taking the pill and I stopped feeling sick so it was probably that. I then started bleeding lightly 2 days after stopping the pill so I'm scared incase I'm pregnant. I had one negative pregnancy test but haven't been able to test again
Well its only take some of his s***** on his finger to give you a scare like that.
If the pill is disagreeing with you then speak to your GP for something else or perhaps the pharmacist at local chemist for advise ok.

If you took a pregnancy test after 7 days after it happened it should tell you yes or no but sometimes you need to repeat test approx 21 days after first one you did

If you did the test after a month or longer he did this to you then the test you did was negative so hopefully you aren't pregnant.

After stopping the pill your body readjust to pre pill state within few days or so but can take much longer to be back to normal.
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
How soon after the incident did you do the test? If it was more than 3 weeks and you haven't done anything else since that may put you at risk of pregnancy, you are not pregnant.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)
How soon after the incident did you do the test? If it was more than 3 weeks and you haven't done anything else since that may put you at risk of pregnancy, you are not pregnant.
I haven't done anything since then, I haven't even seen him. And I took the test 38 days after he fingered me. I had a period in between that too
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Littleemma98)
Well its only take some of his s***** on his finger to give you a scare like that.
If the pill is disagreeing with you then speak to your GP for something else or perhaps the pharmacist at local chemist for advise ok.

If you took a pregnancy test after 7 days after it happened it should tell you yes or no but sometimes you need to repeat test approx 21 days after first one you did

If you did the test after a month or longer he did this to you then the test you did was negative so hopefully you aren't pregnant.

After stopping the pill your body readjust to pre pill state within few days or so but can take much longer to be back to normal.
Yea I called the doctor and iv stopped the pill on Saturday, I'm going onto the combined pill soon. He said there's no chance but I'm a bad overthinker and my anxiety isn't helping at all with this
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I haven't done anything since then, I haven't even seen him. And I took the test 38 days after he fingered me. I had a period in between that too
Then you are not pregnant.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)
Then you are not pregnant.
Alright thank you so much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (43)
37.07%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (11)
9.48%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
4.31%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
25%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (18)
15.52%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
8.62%

Watched Threads