Misspellings in provisional licence application

Watch
sarahp2305
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So I realised now (6 days after making my provisional licence application) that I misspelt my last name and now I don't know what to do.
Please help.
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by sarahp2305)
So I realised now (6 days after making my provisional licence application) that I misspelt my last name and now I don't know what to do.
Please help.
Contact DVLA.
Aaliya13
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by sarahp2305)
Please help.
Hi, hope you are well. You have to fill out a form with your correct date of birth, name and licence number. I think it’s the D1 form that you need to fill out from the GOV website. I’m not sure if it’s for full license or provisional. Hope this helps. Stay safe!!
sarahp2305
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Aaliya13)
Hi, hope you are well. You have to fill out a form with your correct date of birth, name and licence number. I think it’s the D1 form that you need to fill out from the GOV website. I’m not sure if it’s for full license or provisional. Hope this helps. Stay safe!!
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (408)
52.31%
No (372)
47.69%

Watched Threads