s_03_
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Im doing alevel econ and my exam board is aqa what are some good ways to revise econ and what revision resources should i use???????
Vijji
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
Economics is more of a thinking rather than reading subject...if you want the most out of the course, sit and ponder for a while what is REALLY economics. Wishing you the utmost success in all future endeavours.
abbbbbb.
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by s_03_)
Im doing alevel econ and my exam board is aqa what are some good ways to revise econ and what revision resources should i use???????
econplusdal 100% on youtube. He explains topics so well would definitely recommend him if you do not understand certain topics. He also explains how to answer long mark and short mark questions quite well too- if you wanted to improve your exam technique.

Revision resources, maybe senecalearning? tutor 2 u have flashcards for economics, but not sure if they have ones for the aqa exam board so worth a check.

I usually use flashcards when revising for economics and past papers!
Hope this helps and best of luck with economics
s_03_
Rep:
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by abbbbbb.)
econplusdal 100% on youtube. He explains topics so well would definitely recommend him if you do not understand certain topics. He also explains how to answer long mark and short mark questions quite well too- if you wanted to improve your exam technique.

Revision resources, maybe senecalearning? tutor 2 u have flashcards for economics, but not sure if they have ones for the aqa exam board so worth a check.

I usually use flashcards when revising for economics and past papers!
Hope this helps and best of luck with economics
thank you smmm
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads