The Student Room Group

Lnat 2020-21

Scroll to see replies

guys any advice on how to open the file?? i accessed the message from gmail on chrome and its not working
Hi! I just got my score back. I got 33. I got put on hold at Bristol......
Original post by Rainbowdashdash
Hi! I just got my score back. I got 33. I got put on hold at Bristol......

I'm hoping they'll send out our offers (or rejections) soon because it's been a while, congrats on your score by the way!
Original post by Sadlawapplicant
Where did you apply and what offers did you get?

AAA in 5 subjects (excluding Chinese and LS) from Manchester and Durham.
KCL and UCL still waiting for decision
Feel free to pm me if you want
Original post by skatrha
I use Gmail and i tried opening the results but it says there is an error or they cannot display the message. I also tried seeing it in pdf form or word but nothing is working.

same...
Same :frown:((
im using a mac is that an issue???
Guys, just to clear up: if your email contains an RPMSG file, then you won't be able to open it as it's encrypted.

edit: the actual file itself by clicking on it, not anything else in the email
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by jgriffiths4
I'm hoping they'll send out our offers (or rejections) soon because it's been a while, congrats on your score by the way!

I hope so too!
Original post by katsudonca
guys any advice on how to open the file?? i accessed the message from gmail on chrome and its not working

same? I cant seem to open it, it keeps on loading and idk what to do?
Original post by haventmetyou
Guys, just to clear up: if your email contains an RPMSG file, then you won't be able to open it as it's encrypted.

So what are we supposed to do babe
(Original post by haventmetyou)Guys, just to clear up: if your email contains an RPMSG file, then you won't be able to open it as it's encrypted.
mine was an rpmsg and i was able to open it, all i did was sign into my email on the gmail website, clicked the "read the message" button and it took me to a sign in page, after i signed in there was a letter with my score
Original post by mmutt17

Hi! It redirected me to a page where I had to log in to my gmail. I clicked read the message” and it redirected me.
Original post by mmutt17

The file itself I'm sure is useless ( could be wrong). I imagine we all have to wait until the link eventually works. Alternatively you can contact Pearson on twitter but they seemed to be referring people to a contact form on their website.
Original post by Kotrii10
same? I cant seem to open it, it keeps on loading and idk what to do?

same! does anyone know what should I do in order to view my score?
Original post by katsudonca

I used outlook instead of gmail, but it wouldn’t let me open it from my outlook app directly (and wouldn’t load) so instead I had to open my email account on an actual browser, i don’t know if that could help you at all?
Was anyone able to open the message using gmail?
Original post by Oliviasil
I used outlook instead of gmail, but it wouldn’t let me open it from my outlook app directly (and wouldn’t load) so instead I had to open my email account on an actual browser, i don’t know if that could help you at all?

I used an actual browser as well....outlook didnt work
Is it so slow because so many people are accessing the server? Because I only got to the sign in to google stage once and then outlook failed on me :/
Original post by Oliviasil

I'm using gmail and I'm on a laptop so it should work hopefully? it's still loading so hopefully it loads lmao idek what to do

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending