?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
anyone applying to any??
siodvcnseuv
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I just saw the the technology L6 one: https://www.findapprenticeship.servi...hip/1000009976
Definitely going to apply!
ehyy4324
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
yeah some of them don't start in September 2021
like some marketing ones start in may 2021
RyanJA
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Has anyone applied (and been accepted)? in the past? If so what’s it like? any info is appreciated
siodvcnseuv
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
In the application, they're asking for salary expectations? What should I say? Their apprenticeship advert mentions 30k
RyanJA
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by siodvcnseuv)
In the application, they're asking for salary expectations? What should I say? Their apprenticeship advert mentions 30k
maybe just quote that and say that you think your worth it idk?
S98979
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by siodvcnseuv)
That is not really important, I didn't put anything.
maishamss
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
applied to the SDE apprenticeship! does anyone (current/past apprentices maybe) have an idea of how long the wait for stage 2 is?
anon312
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Did anyone have an issue with inputting your predicted grades? For some reason, the space bar did not work so there are no spaces, making it hard to read. Should I just continue with my application?
maishamss
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by anon312)
Did anyone have an issue with inputting your predicted grades? For some reason, the space bar did not work so there are no spaces, making it hard to read. Should I just continue with my application?
mine worked fine for me. maybe send them an email?
anon312
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I just wrote it in another document and copied it into my form, which worked fine for me. I’ve submitted my application!
Has anyone taken part in any of the next rounds of the hiring process?
Sumayaa412
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Ive applied to the chartered management one, got a video interview. Any tips??
Mobs7861
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hi, applied for a degree apprenticeship last week, did the interview and online tests the next day, and a week later (today), been invited to assessment centre.I’d advise applying early.
Sumayaa412
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
ooo, yeah i completed thw video interview today, was so lengthy, i dont like how you have to do it all in one sitting especially if you dont have tims. Fingers crossed Ive done enough!!
RyanJA
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
has anyone applied to software dev and heard back? i did a couple days after they opened and havent heard anything
siodvcnseuv
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by RyanJA)
has anyone applied to software dev and heard back? i did a couple days after they opened and havent heard anything
I also applied as soon as they opened and haven't really heard anything yet.
AuTalon
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by RyanJA)
I applied quite a while ago too, but nothing apart from the confirmation email.
maishamss
Rep:
?
Report 3 minutes ago
(Original post by Mobs7861)
Hi, applied for a degree apprenticeship last week, did the interview and online tests the next day, and a week later (today), been invited to assessment centre.I’d advise applying early.
hey which scheme did you apply to? i applied for SDE the day it opened and haven't heard anything yet
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (546)
51.08%
No (523)
48.92%

Watched Threads