Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
um so hey. ive met this guy on sc whos a year older than me in y11 through mutual friends. I met him like 3 weeks ago so we didnt really met yet cus of rona. however ik hes not a pedo and like a normal 16 year old. so we started talking a lot like a lot weve literally stayed up all night everyday just getting closer and gwtting to know each other more.he seemed to be interested in me and i was too. i thought it was going to work out but there was always that thing in me which kept saying hes just going to leave like everyone else.(been through couple of talking stages and none of them worked out.) its just the constant nature of not working out which made me feel hopless sometimes cus the thing is im the kind of person whod get attached to a person really quickly and its so so so hard to go through the pain when they leave or drift or when its not the same anymore. so anyway we used to text on sc and my parents dont want me on sc so ive been using it secretly however day before yesetrday my dad founf out that ive been on it and had deleted the app.( bare in mind this isnt the first time hes found out about social media, its like the 4th time) so when he deleted i didnt even care that my sc was gone its just the guy i care about. its the pain that i cant text him anymore. he knew that i got strict parents and that i been using sc secretly so one day i told him to give me his number and i saved it but then he doesnt have mine cus i didnt text him right after i saved it. but i have his. i think he wouldve texted me he had my number.anyway ive saved his name as a girl name so my parents dont get sus.and like i feel like really really **** all i feel is pain and emptiness and u dont realize how much a personmatters until thyre gone. my eyes r all swollen and i keep crying whenever im alone. but its just this. i just wanted to lyk. and evry little thing i see or do reminds me of him. it might look like a big fat joke to u but i seriously feel so much pain. and i want to tell him about all this but again my brains like how does it even matter anymore. idk. i just feel really scared hurt and all i feel is pain and emptiness. like again 3 weeks might not seem like a lot but weve lit spent day and night texting.and i though he was relly the one. he was really respectful and nice. and everyday i just keep stalking his tiktok (hes kinda famous) and it just hurts.like please dont reply to this if ur gona say stuff like 3 weeksis a joke cus ive already got a lot of my plate.and i need someone whod understand or just listen
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
um so hey. ive met this guy on sc whos a year older than me in y11 through mutual friends. I met him like 3 weeks ago so we didnt really met yet cus of rona. however ik hes not a pedo and like a normal 16 year old. so we started talking a lot like a lot weve literally stayed up all night everyday just getting closer and gwtting to know each other more.he seemed to be interested in me and i was too. i thought it was going to work out but there was always that thing in me which kept saying hes just going to leave like everyone else.(been through couple of talking stages and none of them worked out.) its just the constant nature of not working out which made me feel hopless sometimes cus the thing is im the kind of person whod get attached to a person really quickly and its so so so hard to go through the pain when they leave or drift or when its not the same anymore. so anyway we used to text on sc and my parents dont want me on sc so ive been using it secretly however day before yesetrday my dad founf out that ive been on it and had deleted the app.( bare in mind this isnt the first time hes found out about social media, its like the 4th time) so when he deleted i didnt even care that my sc was gone its just the guy i care about. its the pain that i cant text him anymore. he knew that i got strict parents and that i been using sc secretly so one day i told him to give me his number and i saved it but then he doesnt have mine cus i didnt text him right after i saved it. but i have his. i think he wouldve texted me he had my number.anyway ive saved his name as a girl name so my parents dont get sus.and like i feel like really really **** all i feel is pain and emptiness and u dont realize how much a personmatters until thyre gone. my eyes r all swollen and i keep crying whenever im alone. but its just this. i just wanted to lyk. and evry little thing i see or do reminds me of him. it might look like a big fat joke to u but i seriously feel so much pain. and i want to tell him about all this but again my brains like how does it even matter anymore. idk. i just feel really scared hurt and all i feel is pain and emptiness. like again 3 weeks might not seem like a lot but weve lit spent day and night texting.and i though he was relly the one. he was really respectful and nice. and everyday i just keep stalking his tiktok (hes kinda famous) and it just hurts.like please dont reply to this if ur gona say stuff like 3 weeksis a joke cus ive already got a lot of my plate.and i need someone whod understand or just listen
every night i just cry. thinking about all the memories weve had together and it just hurts so bad. i wonder if he thinks about me why i just dissapeared.if that affects him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (17)
28.33%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
6.67%
No I am happy with my choice (36)
60%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
5%

Watched Threads