The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Aberystwyth 2021

Hey I didn't see a thread for 2021 candidates so I decided to create one. Let us know who you are! Why Aberystwyth stands out to you and if you are likely to be coming in September!!
Hey! Aberystwyth is my firm choice and I've had an easy to meet conditional offer, I'm going to be doing the English/Education BA and hopefully staying in the Cwrt Mwar accommodation. (please don't judge the spelling lol idk if its right or not) I'm super excited to attend and really wanna move in asap!!
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Hiya! I'm Jess, I will be starting Childhood Studies at Aberystwyth University from September 2021. I am hoping to apply for the Petre Jane Morgan accommodation and will be taking the entrance exams in May (Subjects: Education and Sociology). What about you?
Original post by JessicaTerry03
Hiya! I'm Jess, I will be starting Childhood Studies at Aberystwyth University from September 2021. I am hoping to apply for the Petre Jane Morgan accommodation and will be taking the entrance exams in May (Subjects: Education and Sociology). What about you?

Im going to be taking Computer Science and Im hoping to get into the Rosser G accommodation :smile:
Reply 4
Hey! Aber is my firm choice for BSc Psychology and Criminolgy. Honestly, as soon as I stumbled across the website for the uni, something just clicked for me and I fell in love with it. Can't really name one thing. Another plus is that I'm a bit of introvert and dislike cities, so the fact that the town itself is quite rural is a bonus, it reminds me a lot of my home town, just on the coast.
Reply 5
Hey(: I'm starting Aber uni this September studying law. Hoping to apply for Fferm Penglais accommodation tomorrow
Reply 6
Biochemistry for me! I am mature student transferring after a bioscience foundation year at a different uni.
Original post by Bmal
Biochemistry for me! I am mature student transferring after a bioscience foundation year at a different uniHey,

Hey I am a mature student and i am enrolled for Zoology degree with a foundation year. Aber is amazing u will love it. I just finished a foundation year here in Business Finance, but i have decided to swap degree's.
Hi all,

I hope everyone is keeping well and you are all excited about starting your studies here at Aberystwyth in September!

I have just finished my 3rd year here at Aberystwyth studying BSc Veterinary Biosciences. Please feel free to ask me any questions about studying here at Aberystwyth, there are no silly questions! 😊

Rebecca

Quick Reply

Latest