Shelly1981
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I have just received notification I will receive a maintenance loan after they received my evidence. Says it’s scheduled for the 2/2. However when I check on sfe site my tuition fee loan has been paid but the maintenance loan still shows as awaiting confirmation what does this mean please. Thank you
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Shelly1981)
I have just received notification I will receive a maintenance loan after they received my evidence. Says it’s scheduled for the 2/2. However when I check on sfe site my tuition fee loan has been paid but the maintenance loan still shows as awaiting confirmation what does this mean please. Thank you
Hi Shelly,
If your online account under the 'Your Finance' http://ow.ly/hqFS30ptSwp section still states 'Awaiting Confirmation', we require your University to send Confirmation of Registration (CoR) electronically to us. Please ask them to send this through.

We will process this within 24-48 hours of receipt and then your online payment schedule will update, confirming the new payment date. The normal timescale once this is received is up to 5 working days to clear into your bank if a payment is due.
Thanks, Isaac
Shelly1981
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi

i received maintenance loan last year as a distance learner due to my anxiety and back problems. I have applied for it again and the tuition fee loan this morning is showing but the maintenance loan is showing as zero. They did this to me last year took me until feb to finally get the maintenance loan. This made me sick with my anxiety in overdrive. Looks like it will be the same again. Does this usually show at the same time.
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Shelly1981)
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi

i received maintenance loan last year as a distance learner due to my anxiety and back problems. I have applied for it again and the tuition fee loan this morning is showing but the maintenance loan is showing as zero. They did this to me last year took me until feb to finally get the maintenance loan. This made me sick with my anxiety in overdrive. Looks like it will be the same again. Does this usually show at the same time.
Hi Shelly, our assessors can ask for new evidence each year before awarding the Maintenance Loan.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (363)
84.22%
No (68)
15.78%

Watched Threads