sick of everything

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’m sick of everything, my family tells me to get over it and snap out of my depression, they say I don’t even have it and I use it as an excuse to be lazy.

I have a lot of problems but I’m scared to talk to them about it because they are very likely to get angry at me because they think I’m making a big deal out of it.
Last edited by Interrobang; 3 weeks ago
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m sick of everything, my family tells me to get over it and snap out of my depression, they say I don’t even have it and I use it as an excuse to be lazy.

I have a lot of problems but I’m scared to talk to them about it because they are very likely to get angry at me because they think I’m making a big deal out of it.
Hi, it seems like you're going through a lot, is their anyone you can talk to at all? Like maybe aa school counsellor or maybe you could try therapy and talking to a gp about this
Last edited by Interrobang; 3 weeks ago
millie.s
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
My heart goes out to you, that sounds absolutely awful. I relate to those feelings. If you feel they wouldn't understand, seek help elsewhere, rather than risking a big argument that will only leave you feeling more alone. Do you have any close friends who you could talk to about it, or even just broach the subject with? Just having one person who validates your feelings can really help, and give you the strength to keep going.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by millie.s)
My heart goes out to you, that sounds absolutely awful. I relate to those feelings. If you feel they wouldn't understand, seek help elsewhere, rather than risking a big argument that will only leave you feeling more alone. Do you have any close friends who you could talk to about it, or even just broach the subject with? Just having one person who validates your feelings can really help, and give you the strength to keep going.
I don’t really have any friends. I am very shy and I really struggle with friendships.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I don’t really have any friends. I am very shy and I really struggle with friendships.
You are a hikikomori
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
You are a hikikomori
I know, I’ve been shy all my life but I really want to change. I feel like I can’t tho and it’s too late.

I’m 19 btw
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I know, I’ve been shy all my life but I really want to change. I feel like I can’t tho and it’s too late.

I’m 19 btw
Are you East Asian? I am Japanese
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
but I really want to change. I feel like I can’t tho and it’s too late.
No it is not too late. You can do it. Try and make friends in your college or university. Talk to them. Add them on Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat and Whatsapp.

Life is simple, get your education, good job, make money, make friends, have sex, eat nice food.

Just be simple. Try and make friends but if you can't things will be ok. Make yourself busy with study or video games or music. You will make friends dont worry
donburi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi,

I can too relate. I can understand it must be difficult for you.
having being raised by strict/overprotective parents, I found it hard to talk to them. I assumed and be anxious that my parents wouldn’t understand about my problems. But once I started to open up, they listened gave me support.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (649)
48.4%
No (692)
51.6%

Watched Threads