The Student Room Group

When to Apply

The more I look into what to do for university the more I panic! I’m still waiting to hear back from 3 universities but I’m pretty sure I’ve got the one I’m going to accept the offer from - I’m just wondering when should you apply for accommodation?

I’ve seen some say they’ve already applied for the accommodation but I don’t know if I should considering I’m still waiting to hear back from 3 of my universities and I have no accepted the universities offer yet as I haven’t received my grades!
Original post by annabellax56
The more I look into what to do for university the more I panic! I’m still waiting to hear back from 3 universities but I’m pretty sure I’ve got the one I’m going to accept the offer from - I’m just wondering when should you apply for accommodation?

I’ve seen some say they’ve already applied for the accommodation but I don’t know if I should considering I’m still waiting to hear back from 3 of my universities and I have no accepted the universities offer yet as I haven’t received my grades!

I would say you should wait until March if you are of the September 2021 intake. If you are of any other intake you could do that now.
Original post by VRJQ114T7rq
I would say you should wait until March if you are of the September 2021 intake. If you are of any other intake you could do that now.

Hm okay, depending on what university I accept I would be joining Sept-Oct 2021
Original post by annabellax56
Hm okay, depending on what university I accept I would be joining Sept-Oct 2021

Right, so I would say the best thing to do is to wait until March.
Original post by VRJQ114T7rq
Right, so I would say the best thing to do is to wait until March.

Awesome thank, I swear the more I look into what is needed the more I panic! Thank you (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending