The Student Room Group

Why does he come so quickly??

Me and my boyfriend have been together for just over a month. We had sex for the first time about 2 weeks ago and the first time he came very quickly and explained that it had been awhile since he had had sex so I thought nothing of it. We’ve now had sex several times since and every time he comes so quickly, he isn’t selfish and does other things to get me to finish. After a 10/15 min break he can get hard again but has some difficulty staying hard when we’re having sex but he can stay hard if I give him a hand job. I haven’t spoken to him about it yet but I’m scared he’s not attracted to me enough or maybe I’m doing something wrong? Has anyone else experienced this and can give me some advice?
Reply 1
Premature ejaculation it happens. Try foreplay
why would it mean he's not atracted to you, surely it means the opposite and that he is a bit over excited. if he wasnt attracted to you he might take ages or not be able to come at all
If anything it means the opposite. He can practice by himself while masturbating. I think kegel exercises can help too. It's definitely something a lot of people can overcome with effort.
It doesn't make sense to wonder whether he's attracted to you, if he wasn't, he'd not finish as quickly.

Anyway, there are things he can do about premature ejaculation but you've to talk to him about it.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
why would it mean he's not atracted to you, surely it means the opposite and that he is a bit over excited. if he wasnt attracted to you he might take ages or not be able to come at all

I guess I was just nervous that he struggled to stay hard after coming and worried it was something to do with me. This is my first sexual partner so I don’t know an awful lot about what’s normal and what’s not
Original post by ebb45-
I guess I was just nervous that he struggled to stay hard after coming and worried it was something to do with me. This is my first sexual partner so I don’t know an awful lot about what’s normal and what’s not

can I just ask a question. If you've been together a month and are having sex does that mean it's not a serious relationship? or is it serious/possibly going to be serious?
he is rlly horny for u that's a good thing! And he doesn't have probs with normal male sexual function... but u do know it takes time for dudes to recover...their refractory period can be 15 mins or more depending on the dude and his condition. Most dudes need some time and it extends after their second round. Only one dude has ever been able to do me four times without stopping or getting soft... the prob is.. he was he was my first! So no dude ever measures up not for the six years since then and by now I know, that isn't gonna happen with anyone else so my xpectations have returned to Earth :wink: tbf he did try to warn me, he said "Candy u will learn it doesn't always go like this.... be patient with ur dude..."
A lot of men *** in less than 2 minutes of penetration.

Latest

Trending

Trending