The Student Room Group

cheap alternative but just as good as ipad

hello, I was looking at tablets that are great for note taking, but the iPad, or Samsung tablets are a bit too pricey for me, and other tablets seem to not have the right features that I need as a student.
does anyone have any recommendations for cheaper devices?
help is much appreciated!:h:
Original post by Bhaker_5x
hello, I was looking at tablets that are great for note taking, but the iPad, or Samsung tablets are a bit too pricey for me, and other tablets seem to not have the right features that I need as a student.
does anyone have any recommendations for cheaper devices?
help is much appreciated!

What’s your budget please?
Reply 2
£120 ish is good!
£120 ish is good!

You won’t get a tablet for that price.

However I have found this site for you.

https://www.reevoo.com/browse/product_type/tablet-pcs/best_price/under-120-pounds
Reply 4
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
You won’t get a tablet for that price.

However I have found this site for you.

https://www.reevoo.com/browse/product_type/tablet-pcs/best_price/under-120-pounds

ah! I know the budget is tight but I'm trying to save up, and thank you for the help!
ah! I know the budget is tight but I'm trying to save up, and thank you for the help!

I would’ve suggested the Microsoft tablet(as that’s what I currently have) but that’s out of your budget.
Reply 6
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
I would’ve suggested the Microsoft tablet(as that’s what I currently have) but that’s out of your budget.

out of curiosity, is it any good?
sometimes it may be worth it!
out of curiosity, is it any good?
sometimes it may be worth it!

The processing speed is great, I would fault the sound though, it’s quite quiet tech, but that’s a minor issue if you’re not working a lot with sound.

I can’t fault it holistically, and it’s been great using it. 😊

It costs £500. The keyboard itself is separate £99 for the keyboard.

So that’s already £600. I wouldn’t suggest purchasing a mouse from there as it’s not really required.

Quick Reply

Latest