The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Spreadsheet and form for Edinburgh 2021 offers/decisions!

Form to fill in if you've got a decision:
https://forms.gle/CJDBJWT5FoQ9h1RC8

Spreadsheet of responses:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fIV4OWzqR31vHWT1_dXm_4yaiEPA8ViOEX-acWUqXf0/edit?usp=sharing

TSR Privacy Notice: Please be aware that TSR is not responsible for any information, including sensitive information that you choose to share via other media. Remember that information you share on TSR and via these forms are public and may not be able to be removed.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Any way this can get pinned? So people can find it easier later on
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Hi, are you gathering information to help make your own decisions? I'd suggest making a FOI request.
Reply 3
I guess it's helpful for everyone who applied to Edinburgh tbh
Reply 4
Original post by aaron2578
Hi, are you gathering information to help make your own decisions? I'd suggest making a FOI request.

Original post by Nept23
I guess it's helpful for everyone who applied to Edinburgh tbh

Yeah I've made this so everyone can stay up to date with when people are getting offers and what offers those are! FOI wouldn't be useful here, but thanks!
Reply 5
bump for everyone to use this pls
Reply 6
bump
bump this should be really useful
what's the date format used on the spreadsheet? it's really confusing, I can't tell if its dd/mm/yyyy or mm/dd/yyyy as it seems to change.
Reply 9
Original post by elliemc24
what's the date format used on the spreadsheet? it's really confusing, I can't tell if its dd/mm/yyyy or mm/dd/yyyy as it seems to change.

i asked the dates to be filled dd/mm/yyyy in the form, but some people seem to have used mm/dd/yyyy or both !
Reply 10
bump for everyone
Reply 11
Bump
i accidentally wrote the wrong thing - 20A* instead of 10A* for gcse omfg sorry guys xx x
Bump
Bump
Bump
I need to unfollow this thread, the wait to hear is bad enough without the repeated bump reminders :laugh:
Bump
Some of the history responses are almost definitely fake, as Scottish universities don’t ask for advanced highers for the majority of courses, you can even apply from S5 with just your predicted higher grades
Bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending