The Student Room Group

Revising Not Sleeping - ReviseSleeping's Blog

Scroll to see replies

Original post by saji13
I swear they purposely choose the dead browsers!

That's actually sadd, be careful you don't walk into it yeah

Sad, sad people. People used to download DuckDuckGo

If I don't come on for a few days - we know why
Original post by Afrrcyn
Uhhh :colondollar: I definitely don't use bing.. :ninja:

hahah, why Dan. WHY
Ok so do we ash questions on here? Or like update ppl on how we r revising?
Original post by ReviseSleeping
Sad, sad people. People used to download DuckDuckGo

If I don't come on for a few days - we know why

oMg YeS

I don't like the foreshadowing here:frown:
Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
ooof thats hard! imma have to go with Villanelle :colondollar:
Around 6

I'd say Villanelle too. She is very attractive (quite odd that I find a psychopath attractive... :colondollar:)
Ah it is on my list for once I have done with Breaking Bad, thanks :smile:
Original post by Faves_26
Ok so do we ash questions on here? Or like update ppl on how we r revising?

Well it is my blog, where I'll post updates on my life and stuff - so I guess you can ask me questions. But hi anyway
Original post by saji13
oMg YeS

I don't like the foreshadowing here:frown:

We had to use Chrome in Media as the Macs wouldn't let us use Safari or something

Mondays Update: so I walked into a ladder. How is everyone hahaah
I'd say Villanelle too. She is very attractive (quite odd that I find a psychopath attractive... :colondollar:)

I'm not even surprised you know..:colone:
Original post by saji13
I'm not even surprised you know..:colone:

ahhaha. I have an idea for Monday's update lol

Also Kylie Minogue is engaged. Thought I would share
We had to use Chrome in Media as the Macs wouldn't let us use Safari or something

Mondays Update: so I walked into a ladder. How is everyone hahaah

School tech we can all agree is ****, on PURPOSE

That best not happen:rofl2:
ahhaha. I have an idea for Monday's update lol

Also Kylie Minogue is engaged. Thought I would share

We'll be waiting for it hahaha
Too bad Revise, I'm sorry :tongue:
I love the sound of rain, though. I prefer the longer days, but my job revolved around me working in a freezer with just a light jacket on and I didn't get cold and I never used to feel it much before then anyway.

I don't think Rick and Morty will be for me, but thanks anyway mate. Ah that looks interesting, actually - I'll add it to my list :biggrin:

I didn't like PE. It was an hour of hell where I would do the bare minimum - and get away with it. I can imagine, how long did you live there if you don't mind me asking?

Ah okay. A proposal on what? I have just been doing accounting. I also lost my job. Wasn't fun :frown:

I just like the cold outside and being warm inside :yes: Although I do like the sound of rain. Soo you're quite cold-resistant then..?

Yeahhh tis fine :yes:

Ohh neither did I, although I enjoyed Dodgeball and Rounders. Uhh I lived there for 10 years, so I've lived in the Southern Hemisphere longer than I've lived in the Northern Hemisphere..

Uhh for this app I'm making. Was that your Tesco's job? That's not good :redface:
Original post by saji13
School tech we can all agree is ****, on PURPOSE

That best not happen:rofl2:

Mine pirated Windows, Says it all really. but my college computers are old as hell, and the keyboards are vile

Who knows, I did fall out of bed...
Mine pirated Windows, Says it all really. but my college computers are old as hell, and the keyboards are vile

Who knows, I did fall out of bed...

I'm dyingg:rofl3:I know righttt, when were the last time they wee cleaned sometimes I wonder..

Cos you were playing catch with your feet mate, I can recommend a bed guard :mmm:
Original post by saji13
Oh no Dan, how could youu :lol: :wink:

hahah, why Dan. WHY

Oh no... uhhh I just do, they have all my passwords and they give you points when you search which I use to enter competitions, I just spent 10000 points and entered into an Xbox competition :colondollar: Although Google's PageRank algorithm is pretty good and is much better than what Microsoft offers.
Original post by Afrrcyn
Oh no... uhhh I just do, they have all my passwords and they give you points when you search which I use to enter competitions, I just spent 10000 points and entered into an Xbox competition :colondollar: Although Google's PageRank algorithm is pretty good and is much better than what Microsoft offers.

Omg reallyy, Bing doesn't sound so bad anymore heheh. I can't abandon Google though :cool:
Original post by saji13
Omg reallyy, Bing doesn't sound so bad anymore heheh. I can't abandon Google though :cool:

Well Google is king :redface: not gonna lie, I'm just lazy....
Original post by Afrrcyn
I just like the cold outside and being warm inside :yes: Although I do like the sound of rain. Soo you're quite cold-resistant then..?

Yeahhh tis fine :yes:

Ohh neither did I, although I enjoyed Dodgeball and Rounders. Uhh I lived there for 10 years, so I've lived in the Southern Hemisphere longer than I've lived in the Northern Hemisphere..

Uhh for this app I'm making. Was that your Tesco's job? That's not good :redface:

This may not make any sense, but you know when you get in when it is cold outside, and your skin is really really cold - I love that feeling ahah. I would say so. My Grandma looked at me with a jacket on when it was freezing and was like how aren't you really cold lol

:biggrin:

Benchball for me on a rainy day, rounders was fun although I couldn't catch, or throw but I was good at batting and running. Walking was fun too. That is so cool, my mate who lives in Australia is actually from South Africa

Ah cool. Yep. Not good, found out literally as I got there
Original post by saji13
I'm dyingg:rofl3:I know righttt, when were the last time they wee cleaned sometimes I wonder..

Cos you were playing catch with your feet mate, I can recommend a bed guard :mmm:

My high school was so bad. They never punished anyone. I'm sure two boys were caught having sex in a disabled toilet at lunch last school year. Says it all

They clean ours after we used them, because there is a pandemic apparently

I DIDNT THINK I WOULD FALL. Not the only time I was messing around and fell
Original post by Afrrcyn
Well Google is king :redface: not gonna lie, I'm just lazy....

Okk you can be forgiven haha:crown:

Quick Reply

Latest