The Student Room Group

Revising Not Sleeping - ReviseSleeping's Blog

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rufus the red
It must be a pain not meeting them properly. :hugs:

It is, they are in their mid 80s and I just want to be able to hug them, but we can see them outside from today. However, I know most people are in the same boat, including you :hugs:

It is odd though, that legally I can't meet my friends, but no one stops us when we are together walking home
Original post by ReviseSleeping
It is, they are in their mid 80s and I just want to be able to hug them, but we can see them outside from today. However, I know most people are in the same boat, including you :hugs:

It is odd though, that legally I can't meet my friends, but no one stops us when we are together walking home

People might be less likely to comment if you appear to have a purpose than if you're just mooching.
Teachers at my school never try to split up groups of people leaving school together so I suppose it's probably just because people see the absurdity of people who are together for much of the day having to split apart at the end of the day. :dontknow:
People might be less likely to comment if you appear to have a purpose than if you're just mooching.
Teachers at my school never try to split up groups of people leaving school together so I suppose it's probably just because people see the absurdity of people who are together for much of the day having to split apart at the end of the day. :dontknow:

I mean usually I am with one other person for a long period of time so I get they make think we're in a bubble or something, people do say I look 18 :dontknow:
They tell us to wear masks, but that isn't enforced. There was a group of 6 of us indoors not wearing masks and nothing was said. Or when we are on the computers, nothing gets mentioned. Seems silly
I mean usually I am with one other person for a long period of time so I get they make think we're in a bubble or something, people do say I look 18 :dontknow:
They tell us to wear masks, but that isn't enforced. There was a group of 6 of us indoors not wearing masks and nothing was said. Or when we are on the computers, nothing gets mentioned. Seems silly

I'd say masks are enforced more at my school but you still see people with their noses poking out. I agree.
I'd say masks are enforced more at my school but you still see people with their noses poking out. I agree.

One teacher had his mask off, but told this girl who was eating to wear one. His nose constantly pops out it is funny really, needs a new mask :laugh:
The one way systems aren't checked either, seems a joke
Hey!

You’re 26? Never knew that...cool

Yeah I do, I don’t live far from Brighton :smile:

I never had them growing up, but I wouldn’t mind having a dog so I’d have a reason to go for a walk if I had no motivation. Do you have pets?

I had a anxiety attack yesterday on the train. But that’s been my only one in quite a while. Hope your anxiety is stable also

It looks like an amazing country, I have some mates who live there and they love it. I love the idea of hot weather

I’d say outnumbered, Top Gear (old style) was brilliant however. How about you, do you watch many British tv series?

I hope you are feeling better. Please let me know if you need someone to chat about your anxiety, ok? Maybe we could share our ways to deal with it.

Yes, I have pets. Two cute cats. hahaha

We have hot weather here in Brazil. In my city, the winter is very similar to the south England summer, lol. :biggrin:
I think I also would enjoy Australia. Good weather + a First-World country sounds an excellent mix.

I've never heard about Top Gear. I'll add it to my watchlist. I love the British accent, so I watch many tv series from there. :colondollar:
Uhh I am still very ahead in one of my classes
I have a lot of work to do today and tomorrow
Got two mocks this week
Going to work on building my confidence, so it extends to thinking I look half decent
Clocks went forward and I have said hello to light evenings, but goodbye to any half decent sleeping pattern
I booked my theory for July. Go me!
I got an award if you will for being a great student :u:. Who knew not listening to instructions and doing work you shouldn't makes you good

Summer. Made any plans? Looking forward to anything? For me it is driving and meeting with my mates

Hey! Congrats on the award!! See, you can start working on building your confidence by listing to yourself the remarkable things you've already accomplished. :h:

When you said "driving", do you meant that you'll travel?

My winter (south hemisphere) plans aren't very exciting, lol:
1. Staying at home. All country is almost collapsing because of covid-19. The majority of hospitalised people are between the 20s and 40s, and I have a friend that works on Covid-19's ICUs that told me today that they are rationing sedatives to preventing them from running out of.
2. Use my time at home to dedicate to my scholarships applications and save money so I can go to the UK in September.
I know it is mad!
Yeah I know, tis a good thing
Ahh good luck, I bet mine will be so delayed :frown:

Ah that is an amazing thing to do!

Hopefully not! The restrictions have eased so my test may be rescheduled to April!

Thank youu, I will be busy haha
Yeah I would email them
Did you eat anything?

Ok I think I shall.
I had breakfast for once lol.
Have a good dayy
[scroll]It's The Monday We've Been Waiting For [/scroll]

HAPPY MONDAY! In England we can finally meet up outdoors in groups of 6, I need friends who live near me for that but still! I hope everyone is okay, my PMs are always open as per. Last week of term, and of lent. So enjoy this blog update :biggrin:

Life Update

Stuff I am watching or have watched

Something I am loving this week

Question for you all

Tags

PRSOM

Good luck in ur theory and mocks! :yeah:
omg is married at first sight good I was thinking to watch it...

sameee I love reading the news especially Apple news on my phone :lol:

for summer I have no idea what I’m doing just hoping restrictions are eased enoughand we can go abroad or to different parts of the country :biggrin:
Original post by Cherrygrape1234
PRSOM

Good luck in ur theory and mocks! :yeah:
omg is married at first sight good I was thinking to watch it...

sameee I love reading the news especially Apple news on my phone :lol:

for summer I have no idea what I’m doing just hoping restrictions are eased enoughand we can go abroad or to different parts of the country :biggrin:

:biggrin:

Thanks, I need to revise for my theory but that's ages away lol

It says it has 2 days left on All4 so I am binging it today to try and get through a lot of it

Yeah, I just scroll through the news on my phone, and I forgot about me doing that :laugh:

Hopefully, I don't think I will go abroad but I would like to go away in this country

Have a good week! :smile:
Original post by Justaboutalive
Hopefully not! The restrictions have eased so my test may be rescheduled to April!

Thank youu, I will be busy haha

Ok I think I shall.
I had breakfast for once lol.
Have a good dayy

That's good, hopefully I don't have to wait for a long period of time
But being busy is good

I haven't eaten yet lol. I still have my retainers in

You too!
Original post by politicspro
Hey! Congrats on the award!! See, you can start working on building your confidence by listing to yourself the remarkable things you've already accomplished. :h:

When you said "driving", do you meant that you'll travel?

My winter (south hemisphere) plans aren't very exciting, lol:
1. Staying at home. All country is almost collapsing because of covid-19. The majority of hospitalised people are between the 20s and 40s, and I have a friend that works on Covid-19's ICUs that told me today that they are rationing sedatives to preventing them from running out of.
2. Use my time at home to dedicate to my scholarships applications and save money so I can go to the UK in September.

Hey! My tutor did say to me it is very apparent that I have grown in confidence and it is great to see. It is nice to have nice things said about you

I want to go to some places in the UK, a mate and I have planned to go to Manchester. But I do want to travel internationally when I am older

That is awful to hear :frown:. I hope your country recovers soon enough and gets back to some normatlity
Are your scholarship applications hard? Hopefully when you come to the UK in September the restrictions should be lifted
Original post by politicspro
I hope you are feeling better. Please let me know if you need someone to chat about your anxiety, ok? Maybe we could share our ways to deal with it.

Yes, I have pets. Two cute cats. hahaha

We have hot weather here in Brazil. In my city, the winter is very similar to the south England summer, lol. :biggrin:
I think I also would enjoy Australia. Good weather + a First-World country sounds an excellent mix.

I've never heard about Top Gear. I'll add it to my watchlist. I love the British accent, so I watch many tv series from there. :colondollar:

I am a bit, thank you. Thanks, that means a lot. The same goes for you as well :smile:

Ah nice, a lot of my mates have pets and while I wouldn't mind a dog for the walks I am allergic :frown:

It is really sunny down south today. I do like the summer weather, but the beaches are always packed. Yes, it does sound like an excellent mix

It is a great show, I don't watch it as much now. What series do you watch?
McDonald’s has no mcflurrys and I thought I would share with you all :frown:

:bawling:
That's good, hopefully I don't have to wait for a long period of time
But being busy is good

I haven't eaten yet lol. I still have my retainers in

You too!

I'm sure you won't, they should ease off soon!
Yeah busy bees haha
I'm making blueberry muffins rn

WHAATT??
I’m walking home and my back is so sweaty I’m carrying my bag. Thought you’d all wanna know
Original post by Justaboutalive
I'm sure you won't, they should ease off soon!
Yeah busy bees haha
I'm making blueberry muffins rn

WHAATT??

Ah how were your muffins?

Yep, machine broke lol :frown:
Ah how were your muffins?

Yep, machine broke lol :frown:

Yummy!
I think next time i will use frozen blueberries though haha, fresh ones are juicy.
Aw noo
Sorry for the late reply!

It’s great that the restrictions are beginning to lift. I hope your theory test goes well in July :smile: It’s good to make plans and feel like things are sort of getting back to normal.

Well done on your 🏆

I still haven’t watched Line of Duty. I will once my exams are over 📚

I haven’t read the news properly in quite a while because everything seems relentlessly negative. The comments can be entertaining lol

No definite plans, but I will go away somewhere over the summer. Possibly Greece 🇬🇷 🌞

Congrats 🥳 on your exam result! I hope you’re well :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending