Report Thread starter 4 months ago
opinions on lord asriel?
i like him for some odd reason:3
Nicholasyoannou
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Haha, this is the funniest thread I’ve seen so far while on this forum. Err I’ve never thought about it that much personally but
Spoiler:
Show
I don’t know if Laura likes him very much for killing her best friend and going through the portal without saying anything to her personally.

But it could be argued Lord Adriel wanted the best for his family and his world and wanted to end the rule of Magisterium once and for all, so he could be a good man. But we haven’t really seen much so far in the series...only him being talked of.

Anyways hope my opinion helps! 😅 (I love this series personally, so I couldn’t help but comment 😂)
XXCryptixXX
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
hey
TruePantalaimon
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I personally think he is a good man and an intriguing character which Phillip Pullman, works upon and James McAvoy further develops. (spoiler for Amber spyglass book and upcoming season 3)

Spoiler:
Show
He develops the most throughout the book while never really changing, he always seems isolated, backed up by his snow leopard deamon, (RIP Helen McCrory, who voiced her) but changes from an arrogant man who never cared for his daughter to making the most ultimate sacrifice for her at the abyss. Similarly with Mrs Coulter, she starts as a cold lady, who warms to Lyra and leaves the church and only after this does her daemon speak, its one line but it shows she is less stone cold and more human.

love the series so had to comment
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (201)
43.79%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (51)
11.11%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
7.63%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (98)
21.35%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (47)
10.24%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.88%

Watched Threads