Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do you?

If yes written or online?

I used to keep a written one...but now have 2 online ones instead (xanga and livejournal)

ReputationRep:
    nope

ReputationRep:
    yea I keep both written and online more so written though

ReputationRep:
    I have a livejournal, and also a written one.

ReputationRep:
    yea livejournal ova here also
    had a blurty a wee while back too

ReputationRep:
    i have like a home work journal thingy 4 scool but thats all so i voted for written )

ReputationRep:
    Got an online one.

They tend to be different as they're more open to people. i know you can do private entries, but i'm a show off.

I'd have a private written one if I didn't share a room with a snoopy sister.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a blog. No written one because I can't write.

ReputationRep:
    I really could not be bothered keeping a journal, soz!

I do have a planner/diary thing tho, but that's jst for uni assignment/exam due dates and appointments.

ReputationRep:
    I have a written one but I dont write alot ,well since summer I bearly write

ReputationRep:
    its not a good idea for me to put whats in my head into writing......to risky

ReputationRep:
    written. it was a bit of a whim really but i quite enjoy. delusions of being a great writer! me and my friend started together and then when we leave school we're going to swap so we can see what is was like for the other person in a boy/girl perspective thing.
    its cool!

ReputationRep:
    I have been considering this for the past week or so. I'm not the 'dear diary' type, it would merely be a tool for penning potential lyrics, sort of a mish mash of ideas that I can look back on and take lines out of. I doubt I'd stick to it though, I currently use a notepad to jot down lyrics as they enter my head at random, and that gets the job done.

Plus, like the other person, my thoughts on paper would be risky. Although I imagine for entirely different reasons.

ReputationRep:
    I have one for poems I like and one for general daily meanderings of thought. The poems sort of plot my mood (but also help me with uni work) and the daily meanderings are rather poetic in themselves. If only I could go from fuzzy ideas to an actual poem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    I've got a blog. No written one because I can't write.
    Lol!
    every now and then I think I should start one, just so there's like a record of me but unfortunately I'm really lazy

ReputationRep:
    I used to keep a written 1... not daily just when i needed to - which was sometimes weekly, sometimes 4 times in a day :p:... for about 5 years but i stopped in 6th form - not enuf time!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eurasianfeline)
    Do you?

If yes written or online?

I used to keep a written one...but now have 2 online ones instead (xanga and livejournal)
    i dont keep one everyday but i write wen i need to it cheers me up

ReputationRep:
    sometimes i wish i kept one. i used to but then i got all paranoid about someone reading it. and once you've written it down the only way to get rid of it would be to burn it :p:

ReputationRep:
    I keep a diary... Got one that i write in whenever i feel the need... Been writing in it for a couple of years or so now... (I'm on my third book... )

generally its just somewhere i let loose all my thoughts and feelings, and since i never argue with anyone i tend to write my arguments down in my book... helps keep me sane... or attempts to...

ReputationRep:
    I have a written diary that I intend to publish when I am older and make lots of money

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.