Mysterious light this morning.

Watch
Jammysb
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I woke up at 6a this morning; wide awake for no reason. After lying there about 10 minutes, decided I may as well get up since I was so awake. As I swung my feet around to stand up I noticed that there was a lighted area on the side of my bed about the size and shape of a medium bath rug. My feet were in the middle of it. The light was neither right nor dim. The room was completely dark except for a thine line of light filtering in from the hallway far on the other side of the bed. The only other light was from the clock radio. I put my had in from of the clock light. It did not block the light. The light came from nothing under the bed. The room was dark and the light had no source. I was not amazed as I decided that I just couldn’t figure it out. I sat in the family room for a while, then got really sleepy and went back to bed. It is as light by then so I forgot about the floor light and slep a couple more hours. When I got up I told my husband about it. We couldn’t figure it out.
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Bumping this for you
boblishman
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Jammysb)
I woke up at 6a this morning; wide awake for no reason. After lying there about 10 minutes, decided I may as well get up since I was so awake. As I swung my feet around to stand up I noticed that there was a lighted area on the side of my bed about the size and shape of a medium bath rug. My feet were in the middle of it. The light was neither right nor dim. The room was completely dark except for a thine line of light filtering in from the hallway far on the other side of the bed. The only other light was from the clock radio. I put my had in from of the clock light. It did not block the light. The light came from nothing under the bed. The room was dark and the light had no source. I was not amazed as I decided that I just couldn’t figure it out. I sat in the family room for a while, then got really sleepy and went back to bed. It is as light by then so I forgot about the floor light and slep a couple more hours. When I got up I told my husband about it. We couldn’t figure it out.
But what about your car?
Admit-One
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Classic Cars & Motoring, love it.
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
Classic Cars & Motoring, love it.
I'm surprised ItsOnlyASensor didn't reply to this thread...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (536)
51.15%
No (512)
48.85%

Watched Threads