luna.sbni
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
hi everyone,
can someone do me a favour and make me a gcse study timetable from 3:30 to whatever time in the evening, please.
the subjects i do are maths, combined science trilogy, dt, german, english lit and lang, geography and re.
i want a timetable that will help me get the best grades possible (7,8,9)
i really appreciate it.
thanks.

bushra776
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey dude. I once made a timetable for a friend and well they never used it because you can't ask someone else to manage your time you know? that's something u gotta do for yourself

However if you want templates to get you started, search up "Study timetables canva", theyre really easy to use as well. It won't take you more than 30 minutes, plan out when you wanna study, and make your study hours realistic good luck
luna.sbni
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by bushra776)
Hey dude. I once made a timetable for a friend and well they never used it because you can't ask someone else to manage your time you know? that's something u gotta do for yourself

However if you want templates to get you started, search up "Study timetables canva", theyre really easy to use as well. It won't take you more than 30 minutes, plan out when you wanna study, and make your study hours realistic good luck
thanks mate. will do that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (536)
51.15%
No (512)
48.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed