Want more information about this university?

University interviews 2021 paramedic science

Watch
Hafsah09
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello, does anyone have any tips for Sheffield university paramedic science interviews. I’ve heard it’s very hard and just wanted some tips😊
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Moved to the Uni of Sheffield forums to see if you can get any answers
University of Sheffield Alumni
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hafsah09)
Hello, does anyone have any tips for Sheffield university paramedic science interviews. I’ve heard it’s very hard and just wanted some tips😊
Hi there, at The University of Sheffield we don't offer a Paramedic Science course - Sheffield Hallam University does though! It might be worth trying to get this thread moved to their forum to see if you can get some replies

- Ellie
MEng Chemical Engineering Graduate
Hafsah09
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Ohh i don’t really know how to do that 😭
zoeleanne20
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’ve just had my interview today! It was really easy going, they just want to know what type of person you are really 😊
Trolly42b
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi,

As the rep for the University of Sheffield said, this course is done at Sheffield Hallam University. I'm a first year student there and more than happy to talk about the first year and the interview process, although i'm not sure it will be the same as my interview was pre-lockdown with no restrictions in place

Thanks,
Drew
thisig
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Trolly42b)
Hi,

As the rep for the University of Sheffield said, this course is done at Sheffield Hallam University. I'm a first year student there and more than happy to talk about the first year and the interview process, although i'm not sure it will be the same as my interview was pre-lockdown with no restrictions in place

Thanks,
Drew
How was the group interview part?
I have one tomorrow which I need to pass before being offered an actual interview.
Thanks!
Trolly42b
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by thisig)
How was the group interview part?
I have one tomorrow which I need to pass before being offered an actual interview.
Thanks!
From when i had my interview it included 2 group 'stages' and 1 individual interview. The group stages consisted of two difference tasks that involved; working together for a common task and expressing a group opinion on a given source.

It seemed as if they're trying to see how you contribute to group activities as well as you're ability to communicate as an effective team. I don't quite know the criteria nor would it be right to give the criteria to aspiring interviewees. I tried to express my own opinions while also helping engage other, more quiet students by asking them 'What do you think?' or 'Do you agree?' etc.

Although it was tense in the waiting room (at the time) when you get to see everyone and understand that everyone is in the same boat it tends to flow better.

Hope this helps, Thanks.
Drew
Hafsah09
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Is this for paramedic science at Sheffield university?
Is there a group task/ interview I thought it was one to one
thisig
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Hafsah09)
Is this for paramedic science at Sheffield university?
Is there a group task/ interview I thought it was one to one
I think they were talking about interviews before lockdown.
Most online interviews are 1-to-1 now, but I did one grouped one - I have to pass that to get offered a 1-to-1 for that uni (:
Hafsah09
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Oh thank god, I was confused because I assumed Sheffield did 1 to 1 this year too 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (77)
11.83%
Virtual campus tours/open days (158)
24.27%
Live streaming events (52)
7.99%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (59)
9.06%
A uni comparison tool (152)
23.35%
An in-person event when available (153)
23.5%