I’m sorry all 😭

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
I’m as confused as you.

Spoiler

Your apology is accepted, don’t do it again.💀
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Your apology is accepted, don’t do it again.

Thank you Captain. Much appreciated! 😊
u r forgiven
Original post by wap.wap.wap
u r forgiven

Thank you. Much appreciated 😊
Thank you. Much appreciated 😊

i don't even know what u did so yeah
You know it’s a habit of mine to apologise even when they’re is nothing to apologise for. 🙈

That’s great to hear. Do stay safe.

Think that's pretty common, but honestly, if you apologise frequently for no real/identified reason, it lessens the meaning of the word imo. Hence, refrain from doing it, especially when you can't identify why you're saying it. :tongue:

You too!
I could certainly guess why.
Original post by wap.wap.wap
i don't even know what u did so yeah

I made a thread on apologising when I wasn’t meant to. Oops. 🙈
Original post by Pathway
Think that's pretty common, but honestly, if you apologise frequently for no real/identified reason, it lessens the meaning of the word imo. Hence, refrain from doing it, especially when you can't identify why you're saying it. :tongue:

You too!

Ahh. I understand what you mean. I’m sorry for making a thread on me apologising. See I got something to apologise for now! 😊

Thank you.
Reply 28
thats what i was wondering too
Original post by DiddyDec
I could certainly guess why.

Okay okay you got me Sir. 🙈 I’m sorry for spreading misinformation. 😭😭
I made a thread on apologising when I wasn’t meant to. Oops. 🙈

Ahh. I understand what you mean. I’m sorry for making a thread on me apologising. See I got something to apologise for now! 😊

Thank you.

Nah you don't! :hugs:

About if you need anything. :smile:
From what i saw of the thread you are referring to I dont think anyone was after an apology (especially not one made in the chat forum where people in DandCA are unlikely to frequent)
From what i could gather people just wanted you to post your sources to back up what you posted especially when this was posted with no context and was perceived as your own viewpoint by omission of the fact you disagreed with it.
You do publicise you are an NHS worker, this does - justifiably or not - come with an extra layer of responsibility. People look up to you as a provider of information and presume you know more about medical affairs than they do. Therefore posting misleading information, that if taken at face value could have health consequences is arguably irresponsible and damaging for someone in a perceived position of authority.
I dont think its helpful to drag out this conversation, an apology was not needed just take on board what was said and dont repeat the same actions.

The audience is mainly minors on here, we all have a responsibility as users and volunteers on this site to make sure the information provided to impressionable people is as accurate as possible and backed up with links and sources.
Okay okay you got me Sir. 🙈 I’m sorry for spreading misinformation. 😭😭

Why do you always need to be prompted?
Original post by CoolCavy
From what i saw of the thread you are referring to I dont think anyone was after an apology (especially not one made in the chat forum where people in DandCA are unlikely to frequent)
From what i could gather people just wanted you to post your sources to back up what you posted especially when this was posted with no context and was perceived as your own viewpoint by omission of the fact you disagreed with it.
You do publicise you are an NHS worker, this does - justifiably or not - come with an extra layer of responsibility. People look up to you as a provider of information and presume you know more about medical affairs than they do. Therefore posting misleading information, that if taken at face value could have health consequences is arguably irresponsible and damaging for someone in a perceived position of authority.
I dont think its helpful to drag out this conversation, an apology was not needed just take on board what was said and dont repeat the same actions.

The audience is mainly minors on here, we all have a responsibility as users and volunteers on this site to make sure the information provided to impressionable people is as accurate as possible and backed up with links and sources.

Wow Cavy, thanks for that. I’ll be taking that into thorough consideration, I do understand as a NHS worker I need to be overtly cautious, as as you rightly said, it could be taken into face value and lead to severe consequence and I would be to blame.

I will be very cautious from now on to what I post. 🙈

Thank you and sorry once again Cavy. 🙈
Original post by DiddyDec
Why do you always need to be prompted?

To be honest, this thread wasn’t about what occurred today, but seeing as I didn’t have anything to apologise about, I thought I would apologise for that.

Spoiler

To be honest, this thread wasn’t about what occurred today, but seeing as I didn’t have anything to apologise about, I thought I would apologise for that.

Spoiler

:indiff:
I can’t remember which user it was but someone on one of the threads but they said I was innocent. I didn’t get a chance to reply on that thread, as it was closed down, but I want to apologise for that.

Sorry all. 😭
I can’t remember which user it was but someone on one of the threads but they said I was innocent. I didn’t get a chance to reply on that thread, as it was closed down, but I want to apologise for that.

Sorry all. 😭

Uhh as the others have asked... are you sure you're alright? Is something wrong?
Original post by ilovephysmath
Uhh as the others have asked... are you sure you're alright? Is something wrong?

I’m seeing this late. Sorry. 🙈

How are you?
I’m seeing this late. Sorry. 🙈

How are you?

I'm good, thanks :smile: what about you?

Quick Reply

Latest