The Student Room Group

What do I do now in terms of school?

GCSEs are cancelled, consultation being looked at, potential for mini exams, potential for mock exams again for a grade, dont know when we will go back, PM says March but seems unlikely with South Africa variant and new mutation of Kent. So, what do I do, shall I continue to make notes for exams, will we still get topics to study for exams? What now, help a brother out. Appreciate any help.
I heard that in a couple of weeks we will know more about whether the mini exams will be going ahead. I would make notes. Try not to stress yourself out, if you don't feel like revising then hold tight we've got time. They are currently having discussions atm. You should get a topic list i believe or at least a vague idea.
Reply 2
Original post by something_orphic
I heard that in a couple of weeks we will know more about whether the mini exams will be going ahead. I would make notes. Try not to stress yourself out, if you don't feel like revising then hold tight we've got time. They are currently having discussions atm. You should get a topic list i believe or at least a vague idea.

appreciate that. can you help me out in terms of my sixth form application?
Original post by vibinhard
appreciate that. can you help me out in terms of my sixth form application?

I haven't actually ever had to apply to sixth form. I can try to help if it involves a personal statement.

I believe there is a thread on here with some advice somewhere though
Reply 4
Original post by something_orphic
I haven't actually ever had to apply to sixth form. I can try to help if it involves a personal statement.

I believe there is a thread on here with some advice somewhere though

oh ok thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending