Fizzacer
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Fizzacer)
Ok yea I’d give it a few days. I’ll check when mine came through
I got my offer on the 5th and the email about the medicine offer holder sessions on the 13th so I think yours will come soon
pwk123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got my offer on the 5th and the email about the medicine offer holder sessions on the 13th so I think yours will come soon
cheers!
Yotsuha
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
thanks for the help
Chowderzzz
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Bristol will probably be my firm but it'll be a new city and none of my mates from sixth form are going there 😭pain
aberration
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Chowderzzz)
Bristol will probably be my firm but it'll be a new city and none of my mates from sixth form are going there 😭pain
A lot of us will be in the same situation don’t worry
isgrayxxxxxx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Chowderzzz)
I live nearish Bristol and I can say its lovely! Recommend cabot circus for shopping etc and the clifton area for more relaxed days. If concerts are your thing it also has some great smaller venues like Thekla, O2 academy and rough trade! Lmk if u want anymore local insight lol
qwert7890
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
getting into the offer holders thread >>

I just saw something about an offer holders day - any idea everyone when that might be?
Fizzacer
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by qwert7890)

I just saw something about an offer holders day - any idea everyone when that might be?
Yep! In a few days you will get an email with an invite to sign up - I had the option of March 3rd, March 31st, and a date in April (cant remember the specifics!)
Chloef1960112
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by qwert7890)

I think you get an email like a week after your offer email ? And you can choose from some dates, the first one is the 3rd march i think!
username5028454
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I only had the option of 3rd March for the offer holder day. Anyone else attending on that date?
smith5211
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by perspecci)
I only had the option of 3rd March for the offer holder day. Anyone else attending on that date?
I am
sidfhbejf
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I still haven't received an email about offer holder day and I received an offer on the 22nd, would I still be able to attend the offer holder day on the 3rd or would it be too late ?
simmychotai
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sidfhbejf)
I still haven't received an email about offer holder day and I received an offer on the 22nd, would I still be able to attend the offer holder day on the 3rd or would it be too late ?
there's loads of dates don't worry if you haven't got an email yet - you'll just be invited to a later one
Bigreshe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yh g
Sun432
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Same. Has anyone thought about accommodation
Chloef1960112
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey I got an email about the offer holder event and only the 3rd of march came up and registration has ended. Do you reckon the later ones will pop up soon or do i need to email them to ask if they can invite me to a later date?
qwert7890
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Chloef1960112)
hey I got an email about the offer holder event and only the 3rd of march came up and registration has ended. Do you reckon the later ones will pop up soon or do i need to email them to ask if they can invite me to a later date?
I have no idea but they probably would yeah. The next one is on the 31st of March if I read correctly on this thread.
sidfhbejf
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yeah it says registration closed for me too
sidfhbejf
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
what are you going to do ? I might email and ask
isgrayxxxxxx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am, see you there
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (190)
5.06%
Uncertainty around my education (552)
14.69%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (420)
11.18%
Lack of purpose or motivation (517)
13.76%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (187)
4.98%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (224)
5.96%
Loneliness (315)
8.38%
Financial worries (138)
3.67%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (145)
3.86%
Exposure to negative news/social media (168)
4.47%
Lack of real life entertainment (213)
5.67%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (335)
8.92%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (353)
9.4%

Watched Threads