Official University of Brighton Bsc Occupational Therapy Applicant Thread

Watch this thread
esp99
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi everyone! I hope I can find people here, if there’s another thread already please let me know! I’m looking for applicants to the part time occupational therapy course at the University of Brighton in Eastbourne, like me! I’d really like to get to know each other , so please tell me a bit about yourself and your progress with the application so far. Thanks so much!
Ellissewo6
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi there! I’ve come across your thread. I’m waiting to here back from Brighton about the OT course. So nerve wracking. You’re the only other person I’ve seen who has applied!
esp99
Rep:
Hi! Good luck, you’re hoping to do the MSc though right? I saw a few other MSc applicants on the Brighton 2021 thread.
(Original post by Ellissewo6)
Hi there! I’ve come across your thread. I’m waiting to here back from Brighton about the OT course. So nerve wracking. You’re the only other person I’ve seen who has applied!
lu.co
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hello,
I applied for the part time BSc in OT at Brighton, are you local?
Charlie845
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hello, I have received an interview offer BSc OT at Brighton. Does anyone know what the online interviews are like?
esp99
Rep:
(Original post by lu.co)
Hello,
I applied for the part time BSc in OT at Brighton, are you local?
Hi! Yes I am I have been given an offer. Do you have an offer? We can talk on Instagram, FB or Snapchat!!
esp99
Rep:
(Original post by Charlie845)
Hello, I have received an interview offer BSc OT at Brighton. Does anyone know what the online interviews are like?
Hi Charlie! Yes I’ve done the interview twice so have a good idea on how they’re structured. If you wanna chat I’d be happy to just let me know!! W
Charlie845
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by esp99)
Hi Charlie! Yes I’ve done the interview twice so have a good idea on how they’re structured. If you wanna chat I’d be happy to just let me know!! W
Yeah that would be great thank you!
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Reminder of TSR rules:

Off site social media group chats are not allowed anywhere on TSR, including via PMs.

This is for your protection as we don't know who makes them, and who joins them. Some of you are under 18.

Please do not ask, mention or advertise them in the forum; or attempt to take discussion off our forum.
OTtobehopefully
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi all! I have my interview for the Brighton OT undergrad course on Tuesday and would really appreciate any info, tips, or advice etc?!Thanks so much in advance
ozzy27
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by OTtobehopefully)
Hi all! I have my interview for the Brighton OT undergrad course on Tuesday and would really appreciate any info, tips, or advice etc?!Thanks so much in advance
I had my interview last month ans got an offer 3 days later. so ill try my best to recall the questions i was asked! Why OT over other healthcare professions? example where you have worked in a team? example where you have shown leadership skills? why do you want to become an OT? what is in the day of a life of an OT? then they showed me four images and picked one and say what you think is happening in the image! but that was most of the heavy hitting questions! also another tip is when they say do you have any questions at the end? Do not say no! ask questions! i did and they loved it. if you have any other questions pop me a direct message! hope this helps! and good luck
Uni2022OT
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by OTtobehopefully)
How did your interview go? I had an interview in February 😁
nettemac
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Hi all, does anyone know what the part time timetable is like for the Brighton OT course??? I understand it is 2 days in but I am trying to work out whether I can commute from a long distance or would need to completely relocate? Any info very welcome. Thanks in advance.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (56)
18.79%
The paper was reasonable (111)
37.25%
Not feeling great about that exam... (86)
28.86%
It was TERRIBLE (45)
15.1%

Watched Threads