What protien shake to buy?

Watch
Hdisososb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Dax_Swagg3r)
I know and I agree that they have to consume more carbs and kcalories however this does not have to come from a mass gainer which has 47g of carbs. It would be a lot better for him to create his own mass gainer at home with 2 scoops of whey isolate, 100g of oats, a milk replacement, 1 tbsp of peanut butter and any other ingredient he likes, this would be a lot more cheaper, your 'pro gainer' is freaking 45 dollars for 16 servings, would have more kcalories, I make this everyday and those ingredients alone amount to around 1000kcalories, and it would have a lot more micronutrients and a bunch of unsaturated fats from the peanut butter.

Furthermore you're mass gainer has lactose containing products which would not agree with OP's stomach as he is lactose intolerant and is amino spiked with glutamine so it doesn't actually contain 60g of 'protein'.

There is absolutely no reason for him to go with you're ON pro gainer.
So because i am lactose intolerant, do you know any protein shakes that i could have
Dax_Swagg3r
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hdisososb)
So because i am lactose intolerant, do you know any protein shakes that i could have
Anything that is made up of whey isolate as its only dairy containing ingredient, 90% of people who are lactose intolerant can tolerate that as it is further purified than concentrate.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (58)
13.33%
Virtual campus tours/open days (100)
22.99%
Live streaming events (39)
8.97%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (41)
9.43%
A uni comparison tool (100)
22.99%
An in-person event when available (97)
22.3%